Instant Consulting Inc. is looking for a Benefits Analyst for a large professional services client located in Charlotte, NC.
Main responsibilities are:
* Researches and provides input and support about industry and company best practices.
* Identify and implement ideas for improving the domain specific processes and methodologies.
* Provides feedback on new products, services and projects.
* Support system changes through the change request process both internally and with the client.
* Communicates effectively with the client and internal partners for analysis/resolution of issues or project impacts.
* Identifies and assess their impact on service delivery in appropriate forums.
* Creates detailed functional business requirement specifications and ensures proper testing hand-offs for integration testing.
* Conducts stakeholder interviews and stakeholder workshops.
* Provides status reports and communicates changes in process for project assignments.
Job qualifications are:
* PeopleSoft experience.
* Strong planning and organization skills.
* Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc).
Job Type: Contract
Business Systems Analyst - PeopleSoft CRM
Charlotte, NC - peoplesoft, systems analyst, analyst, crm, desk,...
Charlotte, NC - analyst, owners, technical, process, project,...
Peoplesoft Payroll Tax Specialist - 6+ month contract jon
Charlotte, NC - peoplesoft, tax, analyst, net, internal, data,...
Charlotte, NC - changes, analyst, analysis, works, process, client,...
Charlotte, NC - analyst, application, requirement, functional,...
Charlotte, NC - peoplesoft, project, scope, changes, analyst, root,...
Charlotte, NC - analyst, ux, client, financial...