Formulation Chemist St. Louis and Nashville
Major manufacturer of Beauty Care and Health chemistries is seeking a talented Formulation Chemist to join our team at the St. Louis area site. For over 100 years this company has come to represent some of the highest standards in the industry.
This is a company of tradition and commitment to our highly valued employees and our customers; our company culture reflects that. Join us, and become part of a team-oriented and entrepreneurial culture that allows one to grow both personally and professionally. We recognize that a company is not a building, production line, equipment or products, but our people.
Please send resume in confidence to: RichardRussell@ExecutiveSearchCorp.com
Position Summary: The Formulation Chemist is responsible for developing new personal care product formulas, including products with SPF, reformulation and/or improving current formulas. This position works primarily with Marketing, Regulatory Affairs, and Product Development Personnel. Frequently works with Analytical Service, Cost Accounting and Purchasing. Occasionally works with other departments such as engineering, Buyer/Planner, etc. This position requires a candidate that works with general direction, broad policies and goals; requires infrequent review of work
1. Reformulate/Develop robust quality formulas meeting marketing's specifications as indicated by a New Product Profile through bench experimentation.
2. Create and/or review and approves technical documents to support developmental projects (i.e. ingredient statements, manufacturing formula card, cost formulas).
3. Develop robust manufacturing processes for development projects in conjunction with Process Chemist.
4. Evaluates product properties through instrumental and other appropriate testing.
5. Conducts physical stability testing.
6. Develops specifications for new and/or reformulated product insuring NBE quality.
7. Source and approve new and/or alternate raw materials.
8. Behavior: Exhibit team player qualities of cooperation and coordination; professional interaction in all business contacts, all day, every day.
9. Attendance: Present for work when scheduled is a mandatory function.
10. Safety: Your compliance with all company safety rules, procedures and guidelines is essential.
R&D Manager Personal Care St. Louis, MO
Saint Louis, MO - formulation, chemical engineering, patent,...
Chemist I-Iron Oxide, United States, Food Colors US
St. Louis, MO - chemist, formulation, fda, thermal, chemistry,...
Sr. Formulation Chemist St. Louis, MO and Nashville, TN
Saint Louis, MO - chemist, formulation, chemistry, raw, chemical,...
Lead Formulation Chemist
St. Louis, MO - formulation, chemist, gmp, animal, batch,...
Saint Louis, MO - chemist, chemistry, manufacturing, qc, raw,...
Heavy Equipment Field Mechanic - Crane/Forklift
Battle Creek, MI - crane, mechanic, forklift, electrical, mechanical,...
Application Chemist 1, Food Colors US
St. Louis, MO - chemist, thermal, fda, chemistry, formulation,...