DevOps Engineer - PERM - Boston
• 5+ years systems administration (Linux preferred) and engineering exp.
• AWS system administration, identity and access management, and scripting for automated deployment and configuration tools like Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, Cloudformation, etc.
• Experience with automated build pipeline, continuous integration, and continuous deployment with test automation frameworks tools such as Git, Jenkins, Selenium/Cucumber, etc.
• High level scripting skills: Bash/Python/Ruby/Perl.
• Virtualization and cloud platforms, such as VMware, Xenserver and KVM, OpenStack, Cloudstack, AWS.
• Extensive hands on experience in application monitoring and tuning.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate with internal users, vendors and partners, and across all levels of the organization.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of SDLC and Agile.
• Experience with application load balancing solutions for scaling.
• Understanding of firewalls, NAT and packet filtering.
• Experience with Docker.
• Creating and implementing application monitoring and logging strategies using tools such as New Relic, Nagios, or Splunk.
• Google apps administration experience.
• Experience acquiring and configuring domains and certificates.
• Experience with issues ticket management system (Jira).
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
Sales Represenative in Boston, MA
Boston, MA - coating, distributor, roof, sales, money...
Boston, MA - devops, application, qa, continuous, cloud,...
Boston, MA - devops, qa, automation, application, cloud, web,...
Boston, MA - devops, engineer, doe...
Boston, MA - devops, php, automation, linux, engineer, web,...
Head of IT Operations & Services
Burlington, MA - it, network, modern, operations, helpdesk,...
Sr. Software Engineer - North of Boston - PERM
Burlington, MA - engineer, designing, release, perm, software,...