DevOps Engineer - PERM - Boston
• 5+ years systems administration (Linux preferred) and engineering exp.
• AWS system administration, identity and access management, and scripting for automated deployment and configuration tools like Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, Cloudformation, etc.
• Experience with automated build pipeline, continuous integration, and continuous deployment with test automation frameworks tools such as Git, Jenkins, Selenium/Cucumber, etc.
• High level scripting skills: Bash/Python/Ruby/Perl.
• Virtualization and cloud platforms, such as VMware, Xenserver and KVM, OpenStack, Cloudstack, AWS.
• Extensive hands on experience in application monitoring and tuning.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate with internal users, vendors and partners, and across all levels of the organization.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of SDLC and Agile.
• Experience with application load balancing solutions for scaling.
• Understanding of firewalls, NAT and packet filtering.
• Experience with Docker.
• Creating and implementing application monitoring and logging strategies using tools such as New Relic, Nagios, or Splunk.
• Google apps administration experience.
• Experience acquiring and configuring domains and certificates.
• Experience with issues ticket management system (Jira).
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
Boston, MA - devops, php, automation, linux, engineer, web,...
Chef / Executive Chef
Mountain View, CA - chef, executive chef, farm, executive, food, hotel,...
DevOps Engineer - DevOps, Python, AWS
Boston, MA - chef, devops, python, engineer, aws, receiving,...
Senior DevOps Build and Release Engineer
Boston, MA - release, devops, engineer, software, test,...
Infrastructure Linux network chef
Boston, MA - chef, https, devops, cisco, engineer, qa, linux,...
Systems Administrator - Linux / Windows
Cambridge, MA - administrator, systems administrator, engineer,...
Waltham, MA - chef, ops, engineer, web, devops, publishing,...