Duration: 12+ Months
The responsibilities of a UX Designer include:
• Invent and inspire customer experiences and user flows that are disruptive, simple, and bold by design.
• Work with a small group of agile team members consisting of Creatives, Strategists, Product Owners and Project Managers to ideate & develop effective, compelling, innovative customer experiences across all channels.
• Create userflows, sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes for internal and external user testing.
• Understand customer goals, business requirements, project parameters and be able to creatively problem solve.
• Embrace and apply Design Thinking principles with Lean UX methodologies.
• Develop original interaction and design concepts and help manage the project through completion.
• Confidently present project objectives, design approaches, insights, and creative solutions persuasively to internal stakeholders
• Experiment with new tools and techniques and share your learning.
• Engage in all aspects of the project.
• Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in order to facilitate discussions and guide the decision making process to meet project objectives.
Experience and requirements:
• 3-5+ years ux design experience
• Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Design, User Experience or related field.
• Portfolio that represents a wide range of diverse projects with a focus on UX solutions
• Intimate knowledge of Sketch, and Adobe CC. HTML, After Effects and Final Cut Pro is a plus.
• Experience defining interaction models, creating userflows, storyboards, wireframes and prototypes..
• Advanced understanding of interaction design, IA, and designing intuitive user interfaces and navigation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Impressive communication/presentation skills, including the ability to sell ideas to varying audiences.
• Strong organization and time management skills with an ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Ability to rapid prototype creative concepts is a must.
PWM, User Experience, UX Designer, Analyst/Associate
New York, NY - designer, user, ux, design, user experience, basic,...
User Experience Specialist Org Capability
New York, NY - designer, ux, design, user, user experience, org,...
User Experience Designer
New York, NY - designer, ux, design, user, user experience,...
New York, NY - designer, user, design, ux, web, apps, content,...
Visual / UX Designer - Corporate Investment Bank
New York, NY - designer, ux, visual, design, lean,...
Senior UX designer
New York, NY - designer, ux, user, interface, design,...
Senior Product Designers - Full Time
New York, NY - designer, ux, visual, final, design, designers, cs,...