160419 Technical Helpline Consultant (Automotive)
Our customer located in Auburn Hills, MI is seeking an experienced Technical Helpline Consultant (Automotive) for a long-term contract position.
The salary range for this position is dependent upon level of experience.
Represent customers, technicians, dealers, and the market organization, acting as the principle advocate addressing issues of vehicle quality, reliability, and functionality.
• Provide prompt, up-to-date technical assistance to dealership personnel via a toll free telephone.
• Record, track, and research repair trends utilizing data received from dealerships as well as corporate field personnel.
• Provide repair trend data to Product Support, Publications, Training, and Field Personnel.
• Assist in the resolution of complex problems resulting from unusual product shortcomings which are not repairable by normal procedures at the dealership level.
• Assist in Technical Bulletin development.
• Partner with specific Product Support area of responsibility as first-level resource for Helpline.
• Dispatching and coordination for on-car verification (in agreement with Product Support).
• Resolve unscheduled and unplanned issues.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Automotive Technology or other Engineering curriculum or equivalent is strongly preferred.
• ASE Certified Master Technicians are preferred.
• 3 to 5 years of automotive dealership technician or automotive technical hotline experience.
• Proficiency with computers and Microsoft software, such as Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.).
• Flexibility to work weekends, holidays, and evenings to support dealership network.
• Willingness to travel.
HOW TO APPLY
Forward your resume in MS-WORD document format via separate email to email@example.com and include “160419 Technical Helpline Consultant (Automotive)” in the subject line of your email. Please DO NOT use the “Apply Now” feature.
Only those candidates that are eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship will be considered. The selected candidate will be required to pass a Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, and must provide 2 to 3 Professional References (Manager, Immediate Supervisor, etc.).
We appreciate your interest in The DAKO Group. After careful review and consideration of your resume, we will contact you directly if we are interested in pursuing a further assessment.
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS OR FAXES!
Lead SAQ W Programs
Auburn Hills, MI - plant, automotive, auburn, industrial, hills,...
Auburn Hills, MI - sales engineer, automotive, engineer,...
ISIM/ITIM Consultant at Auburn Hills,MI
Auburn Hills, MI - hills, consultant, auburn, requirement,...
College Co-op Kettering A Section - Auburn Hills
Auburn Hills, MI - metal, ms, manufacturing, automotive, hills, op,...
Automotive Analytics Business Consultant (Director/VP Level)
MI - vp, automotive, consultant, analytics, director,...
Auburn Hills, MI - dealer, automotive, diesel, case, technician,...
Lead SAQ - W Programs
Auburn Hills, MI - plant, automotive, industrial, engineering, summer,...