We are looking to add Entry-Level IT Technicians to our team for ongoing office relocation projects in the Newark DE Area and future as-needed IT project work.
• Physical disconnect and reconnect of desktop computers in a timely and organized manner
• Completing customer checklists provided by the client
• Must be able to show up to projects on time.
• Must be able to come prepared with tools when needed.
• Must be able to provide documentation of your work eligibility in the U.S.
• Must be able to pass a background check.
• Must be a team player and be able to follow directions.
• Must be customer-service oriented.
If you do not mind getting your hands dirty by getting on the floor to disconnect and reconnect desktop computers, please respond to this ad with a copy of your resume attached. Also, please indicate whether you will be using your own vehicle or mass transit (if applicable to your area).
Entry Level IT Technicians (Dallas/Fort Worth) (Dalla, TX)
Dallas, TX - desktop, it project, technicians, computers, mass,...
Branch Sales & Service Associate I (MLO)
Newark, DE - newark, outbound, branch, sales, customer,...
Newark, DE - soft, newark, analyst, oriented, learner,...
Entry Level Desktop IT Support Technician
Chicago, IL - desktop, desktop support, support technician,...
CSA Front End
Newark, DE - months, experience, newark, months experience,...
RN-PCU/Stepdown - Travel Nursing: Travel for Tele/Stepdown
Newark, DE - newark, require, care, event, resources, risk,...
Newark, DE - newark, directors, hr, recruit, present, term,...