Detailed Job Description:
Job Characteristics Information
• Operates cross-functionally
• Actively participate in cross-functional teams
• Proactively leads cross-functional packaging deliverable project meetings
• Address and respond to technical packaging issues
• Responsible for maintaining compliance, consistency of practices and work quality
• Responsible for the completion of packaging related quality system documentation
• Responsible for package design, package design feasibility testing, successful package design verification and successful package design validation
• Work with process engineering groups to develop and define packaging processes
• Interface with other facilities, suppliers & contractors
Typical and Desired Qualifications and Experience
• A packaging engineering degree of other applicable degree
• Experience with medical or pharmaceutical packaging is a plus
• Experience with ASTM packaging test methods and ISO11607-1 package design standards
• Ability to be self-directed
• Ability to interact and communicate across multiple audiences, verbally and in written word.
• Well organized with an ability to manage a complex and demanding project load
• Strong project and task prioritization skills
• Experience with SolidWorks and ArtiosCAD for design and drawing creation
• Proficient in MSWord, MSExcel, MSProjects, MSPowerPoint
Bridgewater, NJ - project coordinator, vp, packaging,...
Mechanical Engineer - Catia / SolidWorks
New Providence, NJ - solidworks, mechanical engineer, catia,...
Bridgewater, NJ - project coordinator, packaging, vp,...
Bridgewater, NJ - validation, formulation, pharmaceutical, packaging,...
Project Manager - (Packaging SME)
Readington Township, NJ - packaging, project engineer, thermal, ship,...
Validation Project Manager - III (Packaging)
Readington Township, NJ - packaging, project engineer, thermal, engineer,...
Optoelectonics Packaging Engineer
Princeton, NJ - welding, solidworks, thermal, optical, die,...