The Senior Business Analyst (“Sr.BA”) will assume a lead role on client engagements; primarily serve as a Software Subject Matter Expert, and secondarily as a business process expert. The position is responsible for independently describing and demonstrating processes within the software application, as well as an ability to translate a client process description into actions to be taken within the context of the application. This includes the responsibility for creating new and updating existing product documentation and explaining proposed designs to both developers and client end-users. The Sr.BA will be client-facing and able to devise and consider multiple solutions for given client requirements.
• Assistance with the facilitation of requirements reviews/design discussions/testing sessions with user teams
• Drafts logical and user-relevant business cases in order to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the business needs
• Easily map a business process based on a user's description
• Considers usability as a decision-making point when considering multiple design options
• Devise multiple solutions for a given business challenge
• Leads testing efforts, ensuring issues are identified and reported
• Communicates with all team members effectively
• Understands project structure and adheres to project standards
• Performs user application training that is specific to the business cases provided and discussed during the requirements phase
• Serves as a conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow
• Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, professional and engaging
• Consistently delivers concise documentation free from errors or abstract language
• Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution
• Develops accurate and complete test plans
• Understands and describes processes within the business domain
• Documents and analyzes required information and data arising from business discussions
• Demonstrates business understanding by describing reasoning behind a feature from a business perspective
• Understands basic client/server and database architectures
• Effectively collaborates with developers in order establish a technical approach for a given feature or set of features
• Possesses a basic understanding of database design and can independently add/update data models for the purpose of describing design concepts
• Analyze and breakdown client business models to recommend how best to leverage products and industry best practices
• Design changes and enhancements to company's products to meet client business models
• Produce detailed software design documentation
• Manage client expectations, from both a PR and a technical standpoint
• Identify and execute opportunities to generate revenue
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics / Business Management /Business Administration or similar
• 5 years of experience in consulting or consulting-related position/s
• Experience with user training on software platforms
• Experience with Software Development lifecycle
• Experience writing/executing user test cases
• Extensive understanding of software requirements and design process documentation
• Solid understanding of Financial / Managerial accounting
• General knowledge of the regulatory dynamics (such as accounting change) of the leasing industry
• Understand the technical and financial (mainly lease) accounting aspects of the company's products, and accurately apply those concepts to the client’s business model
• Understanding of entire product-development and life-cycle for each client installation
• Fluency in Spanish highly desirable
Skills and Competencies:
• Strong entrepreneurial attitude and ability to work in a challenging and rigorous environment
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work through complex user scenarios and software design challenges
• Highly organized, self-motivated individual
• Demonstrated client relationship management
• Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines without sacrificing quality
• Ability to maintain an open and consistent communication process with both external clients and internal resources
• Ability to resolve/diffuse conflict and be comfortable in tense situations
• Ability to lead requirements sessions, user interviews, process discussions
• Ability to travel to client sites for various activities including participation in sales meetings, detailing understanding of client’s business-models and requirements, providing training, or performing other follow-ups
• Ability to multi-task effectively and manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
• Travel approximately 20-30%.
Local Contract - CTICU Nurse - weeks 7P-7A
Camden, NJ - implementation, training, application, client,...
Philadelphia, PA - programmer, sas, sciences, data, mining,...
Philadelphia, PA - analyst, sql, project, design, systems, accounting,...
Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
Philadelphia, PA - software, technical, development, information,...
Senior Analyst/Analyst, Submissions & Reconciliation
Philadelphia, PA - analyst, case, pharmaceuticals, transmission, sr,...
Software Engineering Lead - Precision Medicine
Philadelphia, PA - information, development, experience, software,...
Maple Shade Township, NJ - training, self, consultant, associates, sales,...