QC Lab Technician 2nd shift needed! Job #3413
Location: Milwaukee WI
Relocation: Not Available
The Quality Control Lab Technician - Liquid performs standard test procedures on material samples to ensure quality and conformance to specifications.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
* Test raw material and finished powder coating samples per established specifications which includes processing of material and test panel preparation
* Make pass/fail determinations based on listed specifications and product knowledge
* Make adjustments to out-of-spec material
* Apply knowledge of the production process and understanding of formulation technology to solve production related problems
* Produce neat and orderly documents and reports such as product run logs, certificates of analysis, recertification records and others as requested
* Operate all equipment and instruments in a safe manner
* Responsible for upkeep and cleanliness of laboratory equipment and instruments
* As part of the housekeeping procedures, the employee may be involved with the disposal of hazardous waste. The initial training of how to properly dispose of hazardous waste will be performed by the Environmental and Safety Coordinator or the department supervisor. Annual training of the same will be performed by the Environmental and Safety Coordinator.
* Preferred education level: High school diploma or equivalent
* One to three years of experience in a laboratory setting preferably in a manufacturing environment.
* Experience with pre-mixing equipment, scales, colorimeter/particle analyzer/gloss meter, extruders, grinders, film gauges and spray guns.
* Excellent basic math skills including conversion from standard to metric
* Excellent computer skills including experience in production software
* Excellent communication skills
* Willing to work in a team environment
* Ability to receive and provide instructions in a positive manner
BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS: (Candidates must answer)
1. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
2. 1 to 3 years of experience in a laboratory setting preferably in a manufacturing environment.
3. Experience with pre-mixing equipment, scales, colorimeter/particle analyzer/gloss meter, extruders, grinders, film gauges and spray guns.
4. Excellent computer skills including experience in production software.
Please send resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment and include salary, phone number and reference Job #3413. candidates must also provide responses to the employer's BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS
Stand-Up Forklift 2nd Shift
Milwaukee, WI - forklift, 2nd shift, 2nd, shift, randstad,...
Lab Technician R&D - Powder - WI #3440
Milwaukee, WI - lab technician, chemistry, lab, qc, math,...
Quality Assurance Lab Technician
Milwaukee, WI - lab technician, lab, plastics, qa, technician,...
Utility IV - 2nd shift
Milwaukee, WI - plant, 2nd, 2nd shift, utility, wi, shift, fire,...
Folder - Garment (Incentive) - 2nd Shift
Milwaukee, WI - garment, 2nd, 2nd shift, garments, wi, shift, fire,...
Nurse Supervisor / RN Supervisor (2nd Shift)
Milwaukee, WI - supervisor, 2nd shift, 2nd, elderly, campus,...
Pfister Loss Prevention/Security Associate 2nd Shift (Full- Time)
Milwaukee, WI - security, shipping, 2nd shift, 2nd, property,...