Instant Consulting Inc. is looking for a Data Processing for a large professional services client located in Columbus, OH.
Main responsibilities are:
* Data formatting and importing, record-keeping, data file organization, and client billing support.
* Perform extracting, importing, and exporting of data in various applications, mostly in Excel.
* Data cleaning & data formatting to import specifications.
* Follow specific processes to build files, import them, and review/reconcile errors.
* Work with supervision to resolve issues, provide solutions and identify process improvements.
Job qualifications are:
* Strong analytical and technical skills; attention to detail.
* Demonstrated skill in accurate record keeping with strict attention to detail, and strong organizational skills.
* Experience with MS Excel.
* High level computer skills with accurate data entry as well as ability to use Adobe, Google and web search ability.
* Strong level of accuracy with data processing.
Job Type: Contract
Columbus, OH - em, strong, products, manual, processing, product,...
Data Entry Processor - Part Time
Westerville, OH - processor, auto, processing, data entry, data,...
Data Verification Specialist
Columbus, OH - oil, marine, import, gl, visa, gas, signal,...
Sr. Analyst, Compliance
Columbus, OH - compliance, card, know, credit, services, benefit,...
Order Processing Rep I
Columbus, OH - order processing, rep, chain, administrative,...
Application Developer Lead
Columbus, OH - application, application developer, design, data,...
Senior Analyst, Customer Analytics
Columbus, OH - sas, card, data, sql, brand, credit, behavior,...