Job Roles & Responsibilites
• Setting out the works in accordance with the drawings and specification
• Liaising with the project planning engineer regarding construction programmes
• Checking materials and work in progress for compliance with the specified requirements
• Observance of safety requirements
• Resolving technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities
• Quality control in accordance with CSIs/procedures method statements, quality plans and inspection and test plans, all prepared by the project management team and by subcontractors
• Liaising with company or project purchasing department to ensure that purchase orders adequately define the specified requirements
• Supervising and counselling junior or trainee engineers
• Measurement and valuation (in collaboration with the project quantity surveyor where appropriate)
• Providing data in respect of variation orders and site instructions
• Preparing record drawings, technical reports, site diary
• Job review of subordinate staff
Experience: Freshers / Experience (0-2 yrs.)
Industry Type : Power / Energy
Education : B.E. / B.Tech (Civil)
To Apply Contact : Santosh Kuwar @ 9807670933 or email@example.com
Civil Engineer Singapore Return Canditate
India, Chennai, TN - marine, civil, civil engineer, building,...
Site Engineer 2016 recruitment
India, Coimbatore, TN - site engineer, civil, instrumentation, rs,...
Civil Engineers Singapore Civil Company
India, Chennai, TN - civil engineer, civil, engineer, amp, diploma,...
Site Engineer 2016 vacancy
India, Chennai, TN - fresher, site engineer, instrumentation, rs, civil,...
Civil Site Engineer
India, Coimbatore, TN - civil, cad, site engineer, computer, knowledge,...
Site Engineer Maldives Civil Company Degree/Diploma Civil
India, Chennai, TN - civil, site engineer, engineer, engineers...
Civil Diploma/Degree Same Field Singapore Exp Canditate Singapore
India, Chennai, TN - marine, civil, civil engineer, structural,...