The successful candidate will provide service support to the customers including initiation and/or implementation of corrective
action as needed. You’ll also be responsible to coordinate in handling difficult and/or unusual situations while maintaining an
excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Service Support Solution includes diagnosis, resolution and reporting of customer issues and questions relating to
client paid content products. Service is Tier 1 end user support with escalations to client.
- In the future Tier 2 delivery may be added along with support of Client’s Business partners
- Service channels may include inbound phone, email, chat, and potentially video conference.
● Bachelor’s degree
● Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
● Incredible communicator
● Must exhibit active listening, be able to probe effectively and handle issues and complaints in a courteous,
professional and friendly manner.
● Minimum 2 year(s) customer service support experience (voice, email, or chat), working with direct consumers,
preferably in a B2C environment for a US customer base.
● Must have good problem solving and analytical skills.
● Ability to multi-task and access multiple data source simultaneously
● Tech-savvy and able to troubleshoot personal devices (computers, smart phones, tablets; willing to be trained), online
streaming, transactions, applications, software & hardware issues
● Experience working in team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Contact us if this sounds like you:
● You have a flexibility for scheduling
● You love helping people and are a natural people-person
● You have a passion for serving customers with proactive solutions that grow relationships
● Solving problems is your favorite thing to do
● You have demonstrated strong organizational abilities
● You love to learn and easily pick up new things.
● You love gadgetry and are a passionate user of online video platforms