Registered Nurse – Hot Springs, MT ($3,000 sign on bonus!)
We have a new employment opportunity for a RN / Registered Nurse to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a lovely Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home. We seek a caring, compassionate Nurse with a desire to provide exceptional care for seniors in a Skilled Nursing Facility environment.
$3,000 sign on bonus!
We are neighbors caring for neighbors and are delighted to be part of this wonderful community that celebrates life with bubbling hot springs, great local shops and eateries, walking paths and a vibrant artists' society. Our Hot Springs hilltop location with a panoramic view of the valley is a great spot for patients to benefit from a full range of short-term rehabilitation services including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech language pathology. Our long-term care residents stay engaged in life with enriching activities and restorative programs.
We’re proud to be a well-established, 100 percent employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Registered Nurse primary duties:
• Oversees the proper administration of total care to our residents.
• Provides general nursing care to residents in the Skilled Nursing Facility in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Oversees work of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and Medication Aide (when applicable) to validate their compliance with nursing standards, state and federal regulations and laws, and Center policies.
• Works collaboratively with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
• Maintains all applicable standards of professional nursing practice.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We are actively interviewing now, contact us today!
Licensed Nurse Hot Springs, MT ($2,000 sign-on bonus)
Hot Springs, MT - springs, licensed, hot, grad, .net, speech, nurse,...
Registered Nurse RN )
Kalispell, MT - nurse, r.n., doctors, registered nurse, registered,...
RN / L&D (Travel )
Polson, MT - mt, nursing, positions, nurse, r.n., health,...
Registered Nurse (RN) - SNF
Plains, MT - solutions, registered, registered nurse,...
Nursing Assistant / NAC ($500 sign-on bonus )
Hot Springs, MT - hair, assistant, nursing assistant, springs, cna,...
Labor & Delivery Travel Nurse (RN) (L&D): Polson, MT
Polson, MT - mt, labor, r.n., nurse, delivery, shift, data,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - Labor Delivery
Polson, MT - labor, travel, nurse, registered nurse, registered,...