•Key areas of responsibilities are working with the warehouse supervisor in acheiving the pack schedule timeline, maximizing pack rates, minimize downtime, product in specification, shipping correct products, complete documentation, and work as a team with other warehouse employees.
• This position is the first step in learning to operate all the packing equipment independently.
• This position is key in promoting safety, quality, efficiencies, customer satisfaction, and helping achieve the company’s budgeted goals and objectives.
• Make sure flour is packed in the correct bags, correct weights, correct code dates, and on schedule.
• Advise supervisors of all equipment problems or changes immediately upon notice of change.
• Learn to Minimize change over downtime by prestaging bags, notifying asst millers of next flour needed in the pack bins, and making necessary changes on printer.
• Recommend, implement and communicate effect of all changes adopted to help impact location profitability and efficiencies with the packing system.
• Work as a high performance cross-functional team with other warehouse and mill location employees.
• Daily feed-in of overweight, under weight, or broken bags to maintain a zero feed-in inventory.
• Communicate temporary workers self-development objectives to immediate supervisor.
• Minimize customer complaints and problem shipments due to service or flour quality during the loading and packing process.
• Goal is zero customer complaints.
• Participate in Toolbox meetings,Monthly Safety Training and audits.
• Complete daily loading and OEE reports and logs immediately when done.
• Verify all shipments by referencing the register, customers order number.
• Getting driver and customer signatures on Van Trailer Inspection Forms & Seal report.
• Perform truck inspection report, forklift inspection report.
• Perform product and bag inventory as requested.
• Report any bag inventory problems.
• Implement Sanitation Policy and Procedures for the warehouse area.
• All temporary workers are required to keep the warehosue in a clean and sanitary condition.
• Monitor bag weight throughout the production run and document.
• Make adjustments as necessary to maintain bag weight tolerance and rejections.
• Communicate and Provide Requested Information and problems to Supervisor, Maintenance, Scheduling and Transportation in a timely manner.
• Minimum High School Graduate or GED and experience in shipping, receiving, packaging, transportation, and warehousing.
• Two + years experience in manufacturing operations environment
• Forklift experience preferred or Ability to be PIT certified
• Working knowledge in computers, problem solving, people skills, communication skills
• Dependable, Honest, Trainable, and Motivated
• Good writing skills, works well under pressure and deadlines
• Willing to work 1st, 2nd, 3rd shift, overtime, and weekends.
• Must be flexible.
• Recognizes Good Manufacturing Practices and follows company policy.
• Team player, self starter, motivator, goal oriented, strategic thinker
• Safety oriented
• Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs
• Must be physically capable of performing above duties.
Hastings, MN - clerk, warehouse supervisor, warehouse, pack,...
Ogden, UT - forklift operator, forklift, mechanical, c,...
Warehouse - St Jude Medical
MN - warehouse, hr, shipping, packing, little, medical,...
FT and PT Shipping Clerk
Prescott, WI - clerk, shipping, clerks, hr, pt, ft, hs, western,...
Assoc II, Warehouse Ops
Hudson, WI - warehouse, packing, shipping, supervisor, picking,...
Eagan, MN - clerk, warehouse, distribution, pro, application,...
Saint Paul, MN - clerk, warehouse, months, office, salary,...