Instant Consulting Inc., is looking for a Security Engineer for a large professional services client located in Chicago, IL.
Main responsibilities are:
* Design and develop new features from conception through release.
* Provide support and maintenance on existing applications.
* Work in a highly cross-functional capacity, partnering with product management, technical writers, and service delivery professionals.
* Ability to develop innovative tools, solutions, processes which scale across a global organization.
Job qualifications are:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to collaborate well with global partners.
* Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
* Excellent analysis, problem solving, and trouble shooting skills.
* Knowledge of security best practices.
* 4 years of technical experience working with network security tools.
* Experience with information security best practices.
* Understanding of IP network and routing including packet analysis (Wireshark or tcpdump).
* Knowledge of Bluecoat Proxy technologies.
* Knowledge of IPS/IDS, AV technologies.
Job Type: Contract
Senior Security Engineer
Chicago, IL - security, incident, network security, engineer,...
Chicago, IL - managed, noc, directory, it support,...
Chicago, IL - noc, directory, managed, it support, dns, remote,...
Infrastructure Cloud Engineer
Chicago, IL - chef, metal, vmware, ex, ruby, mysql, itsm, java,...
Security Operations Engineer
Chicago, IL - security, prevention, anti, ops, vmware, forensic,...
Chicago, IL - security, network security, forensic, engineer,...
Security Engineer - Partial Remote
Chicago, IL - architect, information security, security, soa,...