Technical Team Leader
- Responsible for the daily real time monitoring and managing of the support operations
- Real-time monitoring of the engineer's efficiency and effectiveness on the support operations
- Workforce management - ensures appropriate workforce is allocated to respond on any customer service call/request according to SLA or ERT (Expected Response Time for online support)
- Escalation Management – responds, manages, recovers any customer complaints or escalations by tapping expert resources in resolving the issues raised
- Process Development, Implementation and Management - creates or modifies support operations processes as needed with objectives clearly defined
- In depth understanding and adaptability on the organization's core values and company policies, a leader by example to all members
- Coaching - provides timely coaching on the engineer's performance or specific behavior, both as part of performance management and career development
- Motivates team members to provide the highest quality of service and guide them towards career growth within the organization
- Generates team performance report on a regular basis and be able to analyze and interpret the output from there he/she is expected to provide the operational plan
- Career development of the team members - ensures that the engineers have specific developmental plan and executed accordingly. Furthermore, all development plans are supportive of the business objectives
- Works closely with the Operations Manager in planning and the execution of operational plans according to the business direction and strategy
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably has team leader experience 2 yrs. & up specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Customer Service, Time Management, Inter personal Skill, People Management.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Excellent Problem Solving/Resource Management Skills
- Ability to use the phone system, desktop computer system
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig City
For interested applicants, kindly send your resume at:
Philippines - bpo, candidate, experience, ability, excellent,...
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - ncr, project manager, project, teradata, manager,...
BPO Account Manager
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - bpo, ncr, account manager, key account, account,...
Service Desk Team Lead
Philippines - bpo, process, delivery, team, experience,...
Operations Manager Aus - Antipolo
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - ncr, operations manager, qc, helpers, oil, manager,...
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - bpo, ncr, operations manager, pmp, sharepoint,...
Filipino Operations Manager
Philippines, Cebu City, Central Visayas - bpo, cebu, filipino, operations manager, ms,...