Technical Team Leader
- Responsible for the daily real time monitoring and managing of the support operations
- Real-time monitoring of the engineer's efficiency and effectiveness on the support operations
- Workforce management - ensures appropriate workforce is allocated to respond on any customer service call/request according to SLA or ERT (Expected Response Time for online support)
- Escalation Management – responds, manages, recovers any customer complaints or escalations by tapping expert resources in resolving the issues raised
- Process Development, Implementation and Management - creates or modifies support operations processes as needed with objectives clearly defined
- In depth understanding and adaptability on the organization's core values and company policies, a leader by example to all members
- Coaching - provides timely coaching on the engineer's performance or specific behavior, both as part of performance management and career development
- Motivates team members to provide the highest quality of service and guide them towards career growth within the organization
- Generates team performance report on a regular basis and be able to analyze and interpret the output from there he/she is expected to provide the operational plan
- Career development of the team members - ensures that the engineers have specific developmental plan and executed accordingly. Furthermore, all development plans are supportive of the business objectives
- Works closely with the Operations Manager in planning and the execution of operational plans according to the business direction and strategy
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably has team leader experience 2 yrs. & up specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Customer Service, Time Management, Inter personal Skill, People Management.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Excellent Problem Solving/Resource Management Skills
- Ability to use the phone system, desktop computer system
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig City
For interested applicants, kindly send your resume at:
Team Leader (BPO/Call Center - Technical) Regular Post
Philippines, Manila, NCR - bpo, ncr, telecommunication, computer, team leader,...
Resource Planning Supervisor
Philippines - resource, planning, manage, operations, management,...
resource planning analyst for multionational bpo co based in quezon ci
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - bpo, ncr, resource, planning, operations,...
500 Call Center Agents For Dayshift Account
Philippines, NCR - bpo, ncr, call, agents, experience, communication,...
300 CSR in Edsa Greenfielfd, Ramping Up
Philippines, NCR - bpo, ncr, csr, experience, call, communication,...
Customer Service Representative in Eastwood Alabang
Philippines - bpo, csr...
Call Center Agents - UP TechnoHub
Philippines, Caloocan, NCR - bpo, ncr, customer, thermal, call, quality,...