High growth company producing multiple products – looking for manufacturing and distribution leadership.
• Providing leadership for the site;
• Overseeing distribution and storage of products for other sites;
• Providing a large focus on safety and regulatory compliance;
• Leading and guiding the incident review committee and supporting the development of safety improvement plans;
• Assisting the Leadership Team in maintaining compliance with OSHA, DOT, EPA, FDA, and SOPs;
• Managing the union contract;
• Helping to improve and resolve operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems (KPI’s).
Education: 4-year degree required; Business, Engineering, Operations Management preferred.
• 10+ years of increasing responsibility in manufacturing, production and distribution;
• Chemical processing, steel mill, industrial gases, or refineries industries preferred;
• Strong knowledge and experience in safety including fleet drivers, HAZMAT, DOT, OSHA, EPA, FDA compliance, truck and trailer load limits, etc.;
• Must possess excellent leadership, motivational and customer service skills;
• Strong Project Management skills;
• SAP proficiency preferred;
• Union experience is a plus;
• Ability to travel throughout the area up to 60% of work time.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.
Plant Manager/Regional Ops Manager
Silver Spring, MD - plant manager, mill, steel, sap, fda, plant,...
CSR - Washington DC
Washington, DC - csr, typing, dc, managed care, claims, managed, ms,...
Regional Operations Manager
Silver Spring, MD - mill, sap, steel, fda, operations manager,...
Plant Manager #55069
NY - plant manager, plant, chemical, paint, sap,...
Human Resources Manager #55079
Roanoke, VA - resources manager, hr, hr assistant,...
State Operations Intern
Arlington, VA - operations manager, intern, operations, ops,...
Washington, DC - plant manager, network engineer,...