Detailed Job Description:
• Coordinate completion of Specification Agreements with suppliers.
• Coordinate completion of Quality Agreements with suppliers.
• Perform actions associated with Change Control documents and Corrective/Preventive Acton’s (CAPA); including ownership of these records.
• Provide updates to Supplier Records on behalf of account owners.
• Complete Supplier data for metrics and risk management documents.
• Manage low risk (low criticality) supplier accounts as needed.
• Support Supplier Quality projects as needed.
• Establish information for supplier updates in SAP.
• Perform supplier risk assessments (paper-based).
• Support documentation activities for delisting of suppliers.
• Perform assessments for leveraging of existing audits.
• Assist in audit preparation to enable a Third Party Auditor to perform supplier audits.
Additional information: Requirements:
• cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) knowledge and experience.
• Supplier Quality experience preferred.
• Computer skills – database entry, MS Office applications (Word/Excel), general electronic application use.
• Works both individually and in a team.
• Effective communication; capable to coordinate with suppliers and internal departments.
• Periodically accessible to either Raritan, NJ or Titusville, NJ office locations.
Supplier Quality Manger
Trenton, NJ - sap, supplier quality, pharmaceutical, hvac,...
Manufacturing Supplier Quality Engineer
Mount Olive Township, NJ - quality engineer, quality, supplier quality,...
Quality Engineer II Validation
Raritan, NJ - quality engineer, validation, supplier quality,...
Document Specialist - (Supplier Quality)
Bridgewater, NJ - supplier quality, project coordinator, supplier,...
Quality Engineer / Supplier Quality Engineer
Avenel, NJ - quality engineer, designer, engineer,...
NJ - quality engineer, ehs, engineer, engineering,...
South Brunswick Township, NJ - quality engineer, biomedical, engineer,...