Detailed Job Description:
• Coordinate completion of Specification Agreements with suppliers.
• Coordinate completion of Quality Agreements with suppliers.
• Perform actions associated with Change Control documents and Corrective/Preventive Acton’s (CAPA); including ownership of these records.
• Provide updates to Supplier Records on behalf of account owners.
• Complete Supplier data for metrics and risk management documents.
• Manage low risk (low criticality) supplier accounts as needed.
• Support Supplier Quality projects as needed.
• Establish information for supplier updates in SAP.
• Perform supplier risk assessments (paper-based).
• Support documentation activities for delisting of suppliers.
• Perform assessments for leveraging of existing audits.
• Assist in audit preparation to enable a Third Party Auditor to perform supplier audits.
Additional information: Requirements:
• cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) knowledge and experience.
• Supplier Quality experience preferred.
• Computer skills – database entry, MS Office applications (Word/Excel), general electronic application use.
• Works both individually and in a team.
• Effective communication; capable to coordinate with suppliers and internal departments.
• Periodically accessible to either Raritan, NJ or Titusville, NJ office locations.
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
Branchburg, NJ - supplier quality, quality engineer, supplier,...
Document Specialist - (Supplier Quality)
Bridgewater, NJ - supplier quality, project coordinator, supplier,...
Supplier Quality Engineer
Philadelphia, PA - quality engineer, supplier quality, electro,...
External Supplier Quality Assurance Manager
NJ - supplier quality, qa, assurance manager, qc,...
Supplier Quality Engineer - Precision Parts
Union, NJ - supplier quality, quality engineer, supplier,...
Montgomeryville, PA - quality engineer, ppap, supplier, engineer, lean,...
Montgomeryville, PA - quality engineer, ppap, lean, engineer, iso,...