M2912 AsstPM-Foam-PA / PJF-AsstPM-PA
Assistant Plant Manager / Easton, PA.
EXCELLENT GROWTH Opportunity / Groom for Plant Manager Position!
M U S T: Candidates MUST be able to CURRENTLY work LEGALLY in USA!
M U S T: Candidates MUST be Bilingual in Spanish and English.
P L E A S E: In your Resume and Cover Letter, PLEASE include reference to Acronyms AND Keywords as well as functions, responsibilities and equipment and/or products/chemicals which you have in common with those found in this Job Description.
M U S T INCLUDE: At least 5 years of experience in Expanded Polystyrene (styrofoam) / EPS - PS foam or other plastic thermoforming manufacturing environment. Client is specifically looking for PS extrusion to foam followed by thermoforming experience. Competitors include Pactiv, Dolco and Genpak
WHY Insert: In Your Resume & Cover Letter, The KEYWORDS, Phrases, & ACRONYMS referenced in our job description? To Get Your Resume N O T I C E D And RESPONDED To!
1. Developing Direct Reports and Others
2. Learning on the Fly
4. Process Management
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. DEVELOP A CULTURE OF TEAM WORK, CARING AND PROBLEM SOLVING. ENCOURAGE NEW APPROACH TO PROBLEMS.
2. Aggressively tackle safety issues
3. SOP for all departments: extrusion, thermoforming, reclaim, material handling
4. Develop performance metrics for all positions
5. Develop formal evaluation method and schedule
6. Create / acknowledge tactics for good job done
7. Develop formal training programs: must incorporate multi-media materials
8. Vigorously develop direct reports
9. Develop visual aids on the floor to inform production crews of vital production statistics
10. Must implement AIB and earn superior rating
11. Implement 5S throughout production areas
12. Implement and enforce quality control programs
13. Continuous improvement for production process to increase productivity
14. Aggressively control production cost
15. Work closely with HR to develop sound and practical policies and enforce policies
16. Vigilantly monitor the progress of each production member from hiring to training to full independence. A report must be developed and be visible to management team
17. Develop SOUND cross-training program leveraging individual’s strength.
18. Be a central hub for communication among HR, engineering, maintenance, customer service, production and shipping
19. Active participant of launching new ERP system
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
1. Four year degree in engineering discipline is preferred.
2. At least 5 years of experience (Plant Engineer, Assistant Plant Mgr, Production Mgr, OR Manufacturing Engineer) in PS foam / Expanded Polystyrene (styrofoam) / EPS or other plastic thermoforming manufacturing environment.
3. Very detail oriented.
4. Bilingual in Spanish and English.
5. Possess superb people and communication skills.
6. Comfortable using technology to enhance performance.
7. Because we are a 24-hour operation, willing to accept occasional night and weekend phone calls and plant visits.
Bethlehem, PA - plant manager, plant, manpower, manufacturing,...
Plant Manager (Precast and Pipe Concrete Industry)
Allentown, PA - plant manager, pipe, plant, operation, head,...
Plant Manager/On-Site Manager
Palm, PA - plant manager, plant, instrumentation...
Reading, PA - plant manager, plant, maintenance, scope,...
Plant Manager - Morristown, NJ
Morristown, NJ - plant manager, plant, lean manufacturing, loss,...
Manufacturing Engineer/Manufacturing Specialist
Bethlehem, PA - cnc, manufacturing engineer, metal, sap, lean,...
Piscataway Township, NJ - plant manager, scrap, plant, pipeline, capital,...