Our client was established in 1965, and began manufacturing residential, commercial and industrial exhaust fans and systems in 1972. They are Canada’s leader in the high-rise condominium market, and they also have the most extensive product line of fans.
Line Assembler Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Performs daily machine check and startup of machine or equipment.
- Reviews Work Order instructions with Production Supervisor and or Plant Manager for production requirements
- Retrieves or receives Work-in-progress from spot welding department
- Assemble fans, blades, blowers, exhausts, range hoods, using small hand tools
- Test-check motors and completed products for operational readiness.
- Directs finished product to Shipping Dept. or to stock in warehouse
- Complies with all health & safety regulations of the company.
- Must wear proper personal protective equipment while performing jon tasks
- Report to Plant Manager or Production Supervisor re: daily work routine, problems, further direction and necessary requirements.
Forward your resume for review as soon as possible to Grace, firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 905-361-3987, ext. 109
Customer Experience Managers, Full-Time - YYZ (Toronto Pearson)
Canada, Toronto, ON - airport, personnel, aviation, customer, managers,...
Clerical Assistant II (Diet Clerk)
Canada, Toronto, ON - clerk, nutrition, clerical, dietary, assistant,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - occupational health, tow, emergency, forklift,...
Team Leader/ Supervisor/ Sale Representative/Customer Service
Canada, Toronto, ON - supervisor, team leader, hr, team lead, green,...
HR Business Process Manager
Canada, Toronto, ON - hr, process, vp, ebs, csr, change, data management,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - resources manager, hr, hr manager,...
Record Management Specialists
Canada, Brampton, ON - labour, centre, warehouse, hr, specialists, move,...