• Prepare account reconciliations and analyze account variances.
• Assist finance staff as required with other month end tasks including ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
• Prepare journal entries with appropriate support.
• Assist with special operational projects as required.
Candidate will Report to Director of Finance Initiatives Position Requirements.
1 – 3 years of related finance and accounting experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with Finance Managers and other department Managers
• Detail oriented with sound analytical skills
* Ability to work with confidentiality, diplomacy and discretion
• Is a self-starter with ability to balance multiple tasks in the face of competing priorities.
• Ability to speak and write fluently in English
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Attractive salaries and packages (including life insurance, paid vacation
We will provide the work placement/work permit (Visa) with our Corporate clients.
If you are interested by a suitable position in Finance/Banking area, please, send us a resume thru email.
New York, NY - financial analyst, finance, visa, accounting,...
Financial Analyst - Full Time - Benefits
New York, NY - financial analyst, analyst, purchasing, financial,...
New York, NY - financial analyst, analyst, grant, research,...
Senior Financial Analyst - American Express Tech Finance
New York, NY - merchant, financial analyst, finance,...
Sr Financial Analyst
New York, NY - sas, financial analyst, analyst, visa,...
Fixed Income - Credit Complex Trading Desk
New York, NY - trading, desk, fixed, monitor, working, credit,...
Financial Analyst - American Express Technologies
New York, NY - financial analyst, visa, analyst, visa sponsorship,...