Staff Licensed Nurse – Laurel, MT
We have an opening for a Licensed Nurse / LPN / LVN to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Laurel, Montana. This is a full time position.
Licensed Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Both experienced and new grad Licensed Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
CNA / Nursing Assistant
Bellingham, WA - nursing assistant, cna, assistant, nursing home,...
Corporate Dementia Care Director / Memory Care Coordinator
Chicago, IL - counselor, director, care coordinator, coordinator,...
Laurel, MT - nursing home, grad, aide, living, mt, term, .net,...
Nursing Assistant / NAC Longview, WA
Longview, WA - nursing assistant, assistant, nursing home, cna,...
Accounting Manager / Controller
Los Angeles, CA - controller, accounting manager, accounting,...
LPN / LVN / Licensed Nurse
Carrollton, GA - lvn, l.p.n., nursing home, grad, ltc, .net, nurse,...
Assisted Living Executive Director
Tacoma, WA - executive director, executive, ltc, living,...