Staff Licensed Nurse – Laurel, MT
We have an opening for a Licensed Nurse / LPN / LVN to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Laurel, Montana. This is a full time position.
Licensed Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Both experienced and new grad Licensed Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Director of Staff Development (RN or LPN)
Laurel, MT - l.p.n., director, staff, nursing, .net,...
LPN - Falls, MT
MT - pharmacist, l.p.n., mt, medical, pharmacy,...
LPN - Billings, MT
MT - l.p.n., lab, mt, front desk, desk, back office,...
Laurel, MT - nursing, grad, .net, nursing home, nurse, aide,...
Operating Room Registered Nurse (RN)
Billings, MT - mt, staff, registered nurse, doe, r.n., nurse,...
Lead Clinical Staff
Billings, MT - lcsw, staff, clinical, lead, therapeutic, mt,...
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN )
Columbus, MT - l.p.n., practical nurse, practical, nurse,...