Competitive Salary + great benefits
Hope, AR AREA
Our client company is seeking an experienced manager to manage all engineering disciplines necessary to operate, maintain and develop their manufacturing facility.
You must be willing to:
• Organize/assign/audit/monitor all activities regarding mechanical/electrical/electronic/plant maintenance
• Develop objectives to assure all plant equipment is monitored/maintained as necessary
• Develop recommendations for improvement and/or replacement of equipment
• Optimize existing equipment to improve production/quality of the product
• Direct participation in refinements/cost reductions/cost avoidance programs
• Establish objectives and review with subordinates, provide target dates and follow up
• Secure budget approval for equipment/facilities necessary to assure plant's uninterrupted continuity/prosperity
• Evaluate needs/establish employee training/development
Requirements (MUST HAVE):
• BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• 10 years’ experience in multiple levels of engineering including 2 years as a Plant Engineer
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or in the future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business
Sr. Plant Comptroller KC044
Magnolia, AR - edwards, controller, plant, wood, yes, ms,...
Prescott, AR - roofing, plant, engineering manager, engineering,...
Plant Operator & Safety
Hope, AR - boiler, plant, refrigeration, water, operator,...
Combat Engineer - Construction and Engineering Specialist
AR - guard, construction, engineer, combat, engineering,...
Equipment Operator - Hope, AR
Hope, AR - lawn, equipment operator, soil, operator,...
Prescott, AR - roofing, maintenance supervisor, plant,...
Production Worker, Electronics Technician, Electrician - Multiple
Texarkana, AR - electrician, plant, hair, electronics technician,...