Director of Staff Development (RN or LPN) – Laurel, MT
We have a new full time employment opportunity for an experienced Director of Staff Development in a quality Nursing Home / Skilled Nursing Facility located in Laurel, Montana. Small town charm and friendly people make living, working and playing in Laurel a year-round joy. We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100 percent employee-owned company. We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty, and compassion. We believe people are always the number one priority. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
The chosen DSD will encourage the personal well-being and professional growth of all employees while ensuring current training and continuing education for the nursing team.
Director of Staff Development responsibilities:
• Instructs CNA classes and coordinates certification of new CNAs
• Plans, implements, evaluates, and coordinates facility education programs in accordance with current federal and state guidelines.
• Manages Infection Control and the facility’s New Employee Orientation program
• Provides appropriate in-services
• Maintains employee education and license / certification status
• Tracks employee health issues
• Provides the ED and DNS with an annual schedule of planned education programs
• Demonstrates consistent ability to work cooperatively with residents, nursing supervisors, licensed nurses, nursing assistants, physicians, families, consultants, community agencies and ancillary service personnel
• May be required to perform the clinical duties of a staff nurse on occasion
Director of Staff Development qualifications:
• Registered Nurse (RN) or License Nurse (LPN) license in good standing
• Experience and demonstrated competence in planning, implementing and directing educational programs for adults in the nursing field
• Two years’ experience in nursing required; one year in long-term care preferred
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, call Tony Perry at 877-493-7237, email resume to TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you.
Billings, MT - l.p.n., font, latin, para, table, mt, live, family,...
Laurel, MT - nursing, registered, nurse, care, registered nurse,...
Staff Licensed Nurse
Laurel, MT - nurse, nursing, licensed, medical, care, grad, lvn,...
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN )
Billings, MT - l.p.n., practical, practical nurse, licensed,...
CATH LAB RN
Billings, MT - traveling, vip, city, improvement, staff,...
Director of Nursing
MT - nursing, care, director, dns, clinical, survey,...
Registered Nurse - Float Pool Resource RN - Med Surgical
Billings, MT - r.n., oncology, care, nurse, orthopedic, nursing,...