Director of Nursing Services – Fort Worth, TX
We have a need for a Director of Nursing with Long Term Care experience within a brand new sub-acute skilled nursing facility located in the greater DFW, Texas area. Quality company looking for top notch leader.
The successful DON / DNS will earn a market leading compensation package including a bonus opportunity and terrific benefits.
Director of Nursing qualifications:
• Registered Nurse with 5+ years of solid management experience in LTC
• Stable employment history
• Extensive knowledge of state regulations with regard to long term care
Director of Nursing responsibilities include:
• Maintaining regulatory compliance & ensuring high quality medical care for all residents
• Proactively responding to survey and/or standards of care issues
• Coaching and mentoring the nursing team
• Developing / updating Nursing Department policies & procedures
• Developing, implementing, and evaluating programs to enrich the recruitment, retention and continuing education of the nursing staff
• Closely monitoring Nursing Department budget and facilitating resource stewardship
• Maintaining optimal employee relations
Click apply now, call Jesse at 509-899-9535, email resume to Jchasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779.
Regional QA Nurse - Kansas City
Kansas City, MO - qa, .net, assurance, city, quality assurance, dns,...
Director of Nursing CNE
Fort Worth, TX - director, nursing, ltc, fort, snf, worth, licensed,...
MDS Coordinator Chicago, IL
Chicago, IL - mds, mds coordinator, coordinator, instrument,...
Certified Nursing Assistant / NAC Idaho Falls, ID ($500 sign-on bonus)
Idaho Falls, ID - hair, assistant, fi, idaho, certified nursing,...
Director of Nursing Services
Lincoln, NE - lincoln, dns, director, survey, .net,...
Nursing Home Administrator
Tucson, AZ - home administrator, administrator,...
Staff Licensed Nurse Seattle, WA
Seattle, WA - noc, grad, .net, city, lvn, l.p.n., coffee, speech,...