Director of Nursing Services – Fort Worth, TX
We have a need for a Director of Nursing with Long Term Care experience within a brand new sub-acute skilled nursing facility located in the greater DFW, Texas area. Quality company looking for top notch leader.
The successful DON / DNS will earn a market leading compensation package including a bonus opportunity and terrific benefits.
Director of Nursing qualifications:
• Registered Nurse with 5+ years of solid management experience in LTC
• Stable employment history
• Extensive knowledge of state regulations with regard to long term care
Director of Nursing responsibilities include:
• Maintaining regulatory compliance & ensuring high quality medical care for all residents
• Proactively responding to survey and/or standards of care issues
• Coaching and mentoring the nursing team
• Developing / updating Nursing Department policies & procedures
• Developing, implementing, and evaluating programs to enrich the recruitment, retention and continuing education of the nursing staff
• Closely monitoring Nursing Department budget and facilitating resource stewardship
• Maintaining optimal employee relations
Click apply now, call Jesse at 509-899-9535, email resume to Jchasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779.
Fort Worth, TX - fort, relations, nurse, med, nursing, worth, surg,...
Registered Nurse - RN
Fort Worth, TX - ray, nurse, fort, care, nursing, r.n., card,...
TX - medical, dental, executive, health, without,...
Executive Search Consultant/Recruiter Six Figure Income Potential
Arlington, TX - search, figure, executive, consultant, base,...
Account Executive / Marketing and Communications Majors
Fort Worth, TX - sales account, executive, account executive, fort,...
Travel Nursing for ER Nurse TX (Travel
Fort Worth, TX - fort, rns, worth, network, nursing, nurse, self,...
Director of Nursing - SNF
Fort Worth, TX - mds, home administrator, director, administrator,...