Part-time 15-25 hours per week depending on season. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekdays, weeknights, weekends, and holidays.
This position requires a high level of organizational and interpersonal communications skills and ability to prioritize tasks. It also requires a high degree of initiative and ability to work independently while collaborating with others.
Job duties to include:
- Greet the public and place and receive telephone calls, e-mail and other correspondence and distribute messages.
- Receive requests from outside individuals and groups to rent any equipment.
- Book, plan, invoice and receive payment for rentals.
- Ability to speak effectively before public audiences about the client and its event opportunities.
- Respond to requests for event information within a timely manner.
- Enter event details on Google Calendar, Planning Calendar, and Weekly Worker/Volunteer/Event Sheets.
- Inform those staff and volunteers who need to know about details of scheduled events.
- Ensure staff and volunteers are adequately prepared for events. Be on site to execute the plans when events occur.
- Must be willing to enforce rules stated in policy, procedures and rental contracts.
- Maintain confidentiality and follow the code of ethics.
- Possess high school diploma or equivalent.
- Articulate, outgoing, presenting a professional, pleasant, and courteous appearance at all times.
- Skilled in the use of computers and office equipment with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite along with Google Mail and Calendar.
- Excellent written and verbal communications required. Ability to communicate and work effectively and courteously with staff, volunteers, guests and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts; ability to compute percentages and create and interpret graphs and reports.
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks efficiently.
- Experience with Events Management and/or Customer Service preferred.
Williamson Employment Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate in the assignment of its employees on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability or veteran status. Discriminating orders will not be honored.
Warehouse Tech/Customer Service
Saint Joseph, MI - hr, warehouse, tech, williamson, service, customer,...
Experienced Help Desk / IT Upgrade Technician
Saint Joseph, MI - desk, help desk, it project, williamson, hr, temp,...
Saint Joseph, MI - receptionist, office, hr, data entry,...
Saint Joseph, MI - accountant, staff accountant, accounting, tax,...
South Bend, IN - plumber, part, time, part time, retired, plumbing,...
All experience levels accepted during our RN hiring event
Benton Harbor, MI - event, night shift, harbor, health, hiring, night,...
Saint Joseph, MI - clerk, purchasing, hr, pricing, orders, numbers,...