Instant Consulting Inc. is looking for a Database Analyst for a large professional services client located in Chicago, IL.
Main responsibilities are:
* Provide statistical end-to-end reporting, conduct data maintenance, provide proactive analytical support and data-driven solutions, translating data into impactful business insights, strategic recommendations and implementation plans.
* Help design internal procedures for data consistency and cleanliness to allow for efficient analysis.
* Extract data from databases, manipulate spreadsheets, utilize various data and analytics software.
* Provide system monitoring, maintenance and support.
* Identify any gaps in data and logic's within the system.
Job qualifications are:
* Advanced Excel skills required - ability to use multiple advanced formulas, embedded formulas, pivot tables, macros, and conditional formatting.
* Moderate Analytical skills required - to be able to generate dashboards and metrics.
* Advanced SharePoint skills preferred (moderate skills required) - needed for user provisioning, adding/removing fields or views, modifying configuration of the site in general.
* Advance PowerPoint skills preferred (moderate skills required).
* Basic project management skills required.
Job Type: Contract
Mainframe DB2 DBA Systems & Apps DBA
Chicago, IL - mainframe, db2, dba, ims, cics, database, apps, dr,...
Chicago, IL - database administrator, administrator, fundraising,...
Database Admin IV
Chicago, IL - admin, database, oem, iv, data, field, resources,...
Chicago, IL - etl, database, pl, developer, data, sql, nosql,...
Managing Consultant, Healthcare Large Project Manager
Chicago, IL - consulting, financial, improvement, project, data,...
NoSQL Database Developer
Chicago, IL - developer, database, pl, data, sql, etl, pl sql,...
Business Analyst II
Chicago, IL - analyst, scrum, user, data analysis, data,...