In this position, you will be responsible for the safety and security of the building and residents during the overnight hours. You will provide guidance, assistance and supportive services to individuals experiencing co-occurring (mental health and substance abuse) issues. This position reports to the Director of Residential Services.
• Supervises unit and exercises responsibility for the security, welfare and social conduct of residents.
• Maintains a database for shift report, admissions and discharges, incidents, inter-staff communications and activities.
• Ensures residents’ compliance with all house rules and regulations.
• Ensures that no-one is allowed to enter or leave Keystone Hall without proper authorization after 11:00 p.m.
• Enters information into databases. Keeps client information up to date.
• When necessary, discharges residents in accordance with Agency policies and procedures.
• Maintains compliance with all applicable practice standards and guidelines.
• Maintains client confidentiality and adherence to HIPAA requirements at all times.
• Completes all required documentation in a timely manner consistent with agency guidelines.
• Maintains agency required productivity standards.
• Supervises the taking of medications by clients as needed.
• Performs random urinalyses of residents as requested/needed.
• Give clients warnings as needed.
• Other duties as may be assigned for the benefit of the Agency.
A. Educational and Professional
• Minimum High School diploma with experience in substance abuse or related field.
• Experience with Windows, Microsoft Access, Work, Excel
• Ability to communicate effectively with good interpersonal skills.
• Current New Hampshire driver’s license.
• Demonstrable decision-making skills.
• Competency in engagement strategies, motivational strategies and relapse prevention or receive core training to be completed within one year of hire.
B. Knowledge and Abilities
• Familiarity with recovery oriented systems of care in the community.
• If in recovery, one year of continuous sobriety and significant evidence of personal stability.
• Experience with culturally and clinically diverse populations.
• Knowledge of Evidence Based Treatment modalities, medication assisted treatment, and community recovery support services.
• Knowledge of 12-core functions.
Qualified interested candidates please send resume and salary requirements to: Human Resources 45 High Street Nashua, NH 03060 or email@example.com
Overnight Relief -Veteran First Program Harbor Homes
Nashua, NH - org, human, overnight, house, nh, homes, harbor,...
Functional Support Services Provider (PT, FT, Per Diem, O/N, Weekends
Nashua, NH - org, nh, pt, human, support, functional,...
Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
Nashua, NH - org, social, nh, substance, abuse, elderly,...
Certified Recovery Support Worker (CRSW) Enhanced Services Keystone
Nashua, NH - recovery, substance, child care, substance abuse,...
Certified Recovery Support Worker (CRSW) Per Diem
Nashua, NH - substance, crisis, nh, org, recovery, co, hall,...
HDI SALES CONSULTANT -, NH
Salem, NH - consultants, homes, nh, lead, meetings, sales,...
HDI SALES CONSULTANT -, NH
Salem, NH - consultants, homes, generation, sales, nh,...