Dietary Aide (On Call) – Longview, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Dietary Aide within a high quality skilled nursing facility located in Longview, WA. This is an on-call position.
Longview is located approximately 47 miles north of Portland. The city is nestled between the banks of the Columbia and Cowlitz Rivers and is only a short 90-minute drive west to the Pacific Ocean or east to the Cascade mountains. On clear days, Mt. St. Helens is easily visible from the city. The Longview area is attractive for all ages of people. Here you will find an emphasis on education, families, business development, natural resources and quality of life. Residents pride in the beauty of areas parks, trees, rivers and surrounding forests is reflected in active community programs and service groups.
The building is a boutique nursing home offering services in a warm, friendly, home-like environment. Our long-term care residents stay engaged in life with enriching activities and restorative programs.
We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100% employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring!
Diet Aide responsibilities:
• Reads production orders on tray cards to determine items to place on tray.
• Places items such as eating utensils, napkins, straws, & condiments on trays.
• Performs food preparation tasks as assigned.
• Pours and serves on tray at correct temperature, neatly, and at the proper time.
• Serves assigned food on trays at proper time, attractively, and at correct temperature.
• Fills orders for between-meal nourishments as assigned.
• Pushes carts to halls or kitchen.
• Maintains daily care of dishwasher and dish washing area, sinks, work tables, dish storage areas, and food carts.
• Washes dishes and cleans work area, tables, and cabinets.
• Empties trash cans daily and cleans them thoroughly. Replaces liners and returns cans to stations.
• Assists with care of floors in department by sweeping and/or mopping at a time when food is not being prepared or served.
• Reports equipment repairs needed to the dietary services manager.
The chosen Dietary Aide candidate will be rewarded with a generous hourly wage.
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Registered Nurse Longview, WA (Sign-on Bonus )
Longview, WA - nurse, nursing, aide, nursing home,...
Freedom Fleet CDL A Teams - Earn The Money Deserve
WA - call, account, fleet, hazmat, premium, immediately,...
Dietary Aide Vancouver, WA
Vancouver, WA - dietary, aide, dishwasher, assisted,...
Qualified Dry Van Team Students - Teams can Earn a week in
WA - trainer, hazmat, call, van, recruiter, home, time,...
Staff Registered Nurse Longview, WA
Longview, WA - nursing, term care, aide, nurse, nursing home,...
Dining Services Aide - ALF
Vancouver, WA - dietary, aide, chemical, cleaners, fire,...
Overdimensional Owner Operators Earn Top $$
WA - operators, earned, call, capital, risk, payments,...