Excellent organization that promotes teamwork and growth, and leaders continually engage with each other. Great work-life balance at a tops in its class company!
• Supervise and provide support for day-to-day activities of Maintenance Department personnel;
• Generate work orders, track progress and follow up as needed;
• Ensure repairs and maintenance to facilities and equipment are completed in a safe efficient manner;
• Work with production and maintenance personnel to ensure the facility and equipment is operating safely and efficiently;
• Ensure all work is performed and completed in conformance with any related codes, guidelines or standards established by a manufacturer or regulating body;
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline.
• 10+ years managing maintenance in a medium to large manufacturing facility;
• Experience implementing PM activities according to World Class Manufacturing methods;
• Ability to develop maintenance solutions based on lean principles;
• Must have good troubleshooting skills;
• Must be self-motivated, have good communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment;
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.
Greenville, NC - maintenance manager, mfg, painting, maintenance,...
Greenville, NC - maintenance manager, lean, maintenance, assembly,...
Greenville, NC - maintenance manager, lean, visa, maintenance,...
Maintenance Manager 54071
Greenville, NC - maintenance manager, lean, assembly, usd,...
Greenville, NC - maintenance manager, plant, lean, manufacturing,...
Greenville, NC - maintenance technician, technician, night,...
Greenville, NC - manufacturing, lean manufacturing, lean,...