Dietary Aide - Cheyenne, WY
We have a new employment opportunity for a Dietary Aide within a high quality skilled nursing facility located in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
Cheyenne has a multitude of cultural and recreational opportunities. Our Civic Center hosts a theater season, numerous productions and the Cheyenne Symphony Orchestra. During the summer months, the Depot Plaza is the location for concerts, the Farmer’s Market, pancake breakfasts, and more. Our parks system is the envy of many similarly sized communities. All of these things make Cheyenne a great place to live and work!
We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100 percent employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Diet Aide responsibilities:
• Reads production orders on tray cards to determine items to place on tray.
• Places items such as eating utensils, napkins, straws, & condiments on trays.
• Performs food preparation tasks as assigned.
• Serves food / beverages on tray at correct temperature, neatly, and at the proper time.
• Serves assigned food on trays at proper time, attractively, and at correct temperature.
• Fills orders for between-meal nourishments as assigned.
• Pushes carts to halls or kitchen.
• Maintains daily care of dishwasher and dish washing area, sinks, work tables, dish storage areas, and food carts.
• Washes dishes and cleans work area, tables, and cabinets.
• Empties trash cans daily and cleans them thoroughly. Replaces liners and returns cans to stations.
• Assists with care of floors in department by sweeping and/or mopping at a time when food is not being prepared or served.
• Reports equipment repairs needed to the dietary services manager.
Diet Aide requirements:
• Requires current Food Handlers card issued by local Health Department.
• Prefer high school diploma or equivalent.
• Prefer experience in food service.
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Dietary Aide (Part time) Cheyenne, WY
Cheyenne, WY - aide, dietary, depot, dishwasher, food, tables,...
Restorative Aide Cheyenne, WY
Cheyenne, WY - aide, depot, social services, body, summer, .net,...
Registered Nurse Cheyenne, WY $3,500 Sign-on Bonus
Cheyenne, WY - depot, nursing, aide, nurse, nursing home, grad,...
Cheyenne, WY - boat, land, wildlife, executive, farms, staff,...
Executive Team Leader (Assistant Manager) - Northern Colorado
Fort Collins, CO - executive, leader, team, team leader, target,...
Physical Therapist - SNF-General Rehab
Cheyenne, WY - pt, therapist, nursing facility, medical, physical,...
Licensed Nurse Cheyenne, WY LPNs ( Bonus $2,500)
Cheyenne, WY - depot, nurse, licensed, nursing home, lvn, nursing,...