More information about this job
Resolve delinquent accounts of customers while providing quality customer service on inbound and outbound calls.
• Complies with all specified FDCPA, state and city laws and provisions, as outlined in the GC Services Compliance with FDCPA and State Collection laws Statement, the GCS A/R Training program and the FDCPA Test.
• Makes arrangements with the customers to pay balance in full or set up the best possible arrangements.
• Documents all collection activity in the client/GC system in a concise and accurate manner.
• Corrects any deficiencies or oversights as outlined by U/M or Manager during telephone monitor, file activity, or QA reviews.
• Maintains good public relations.
• Cope with high-stress environment caused by speaking with emotional callers.
• Adhere to Company attendance, punctuality, and meal and rest break requirements
• Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals
• React positively to an ongoing, changing environment
• Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
• Maintain good working relationship with assigned supervisors and coworkers
• Work safely without presenting a threat to self or others
• Perform additional duties as required by management
High School Diploma or GED is required
6 months of collections experience or 1 year of customer service experience preferred
Must be able to type quickly and accurately, use a mouse effectively, and have a basic understanding of Windows-based operating systems.
Skills & Abilities:
• Speak articulately and clearly
• Interpret a constant flow of information
• Listen effectively
• Work with and apply basic mathematical concepts
• Deal with difficult interactions with customers effectively
• Respond to customer inquiries and statements effectively
• Write in a clear and concise manner
• Manage time effectively
• Solve problems or issues that may come up
• Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
• Cope with high-stress and changing environment
• Remain alert at all times
• Adhere to policies and procedures
• Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet
Customer Service Representative
Lansing, MI - qa, gc, collections, stress, collection, outbound,...
Lansing, MI - gc, qa, collections, stress, representative,...
Customer Service Representatives - Lansing
Lansing, MI - qa, gc, collections, stress, outbound, collection,...
Account Representative - 3rd Party
Lansing, MI - gc, qa, collections, stress, outbound, collection,...
Customer Service Representative - full time
Lansing, MI - customer service, service representative, invoices,...
Customer Service Specialist
Meridian charter Township, MI - specialist, electronics, service, customer,...
Lansing, MI - qa, bull, architect, printing, test,...