Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360 search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international trading house seeking a market analyst/head economist in their US office.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
• Manage the economists and quants within the division
• Create reports on the market: Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Annual; Analysing the commodity markets centering on Dairy as well as wider food stuffs
• Support brokers in providing market and data analysis using statistical studies on prices and trends
• Create a product/marketing plan for brokers to monetize with the economist group. The candidate will be responsible for P/L of the division and will work globally with the team in Europe, US and Asia
• Reports into the Head of Dairy
Key Qualifications / Experience
• 5 years’ experience in market analysis/economist role within commodities, ideally dairy/foodstuffs
• Advanced understanding of the global dairy market as well as strong computational skills in areas such as C#, C++ Matlab, Python, Java, R, and similar is advantageous.
• Experience in compiling and writing reports
• Have an educational background at a university level, ideally within economics
• Located in Chicago or happy to relocate
Keywords: commodity, commodities, analyst, economist, quant, quantitative, business development, Broker, trading, editor, analysis, trading analyst, marketing, risk, pnl, Europe, European, North America, American, USA, Canada, Canadian, asia, Asian, C#, C++, Matlab, python, Java, R, programming, dairy products, milk, cheese, food, foodstuffs, Chicago, reports, reporting, economy, economics, economist data, statistics, trends, organisation, Redstone Commodity Search, RS0563A
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.
Dairy Execution and Hedging Solutions Executive, Chicago
Chicago, IL - commodity, dairy, trading, commodities, search,...
Dairy Risk Analyst, Chicago
Chicago, IL - commodity, dairy, trading, commodities, editor,...
Grain Originator, Chicago
Chicago, IL - commodity, agriculture, commodities, farm, grain,...
Container Transportation Coordinator, Chicago
Chicago, IL - commodity, commodities, korean, search, trading,...
Container Business Manager, Chicago
Chicago, IL - commodity, export, trading, commodities, grain,...
Chicago, IL - commodity, accountant, export, commodities, import,...
Bunker Trader, USA
Chicago, IL - marine, trader, commodity, oil, trading,...