Staff Registered Nurse (NOC) – Bellingham, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Registered Nurse / RN to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Bellingham, Washington. This is a full time night shift RN position.
*SIGN ON BONUS! Full time RN = $5000; Full time LPN = $3000 (Paid out over 180 days.)
Our building is beautiful! Residents enjoy the bright and open environment, large private suites and semi-private rooms, and our light and airy dining room.
We’re proud to be a locally run and 100% employee-owned company. Our organization is well established and is also a part of the fastest growing healthcare management company in the west. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Registered Nurse primary duties:
• Oversees the proper administration of total care to our residents.
• Provides general nursing care to residents in the Nursing Center (Center) in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Oversees work of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and Medication Aide (when applicable) to validate their compliance with nursing standards, state and federal regulations and laws, and Center policies.
• Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team.
• Maintains standards of professional nursing practice.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Physician / Family Practice / Permanent / Medical
WA - medicine, medical, family medicine, search, loan,...
RN Registered Nurse for Part-Time Evening Shift
Anacortes, WA - grad, r.n., pediatric, nurse, evening, shift, tech,...
Physician / ObGyn / Locum tenens / Locum Tenens OB
WA - ob, night, obgyn, yes, staff, call, support...
Bellingham, WA - nursing home, .net, grad, lvn, l.p.n., nurse,...
RN Registered Nurse for Part-Time Night Shift
Anacortes, WA - night shift, grad, shift, r.n., pediatric, nurse,...
Director of Public Policy Government Affairs Director)
WA - counsel, treasury, regulatory, pharmaceutical,...
RN / Registered Nurse Bellingham, WA
Bellingham, WA - nursing home, aide, .net, grad, registered, nurse,...