Radiant Hair & Nail Salon Inc. is hiring 3 Hairstylists.
Name of Employer: Radiant Hair & Nail Salon Inc.
Industry: Personal Care Services (8121)
Address: 2665 Arbutus St, Vancouver, BC V6J 3Y4
NOC Groups: NOC 2011: 6341. NOC 2006: 6271. Hairstylists and Barbers
NOC Job Title: Hairstylist
Wage: : $13.00 - 16.00/ Hour
Positions Available: 3
Hours: 30 Hours per Week
Job type: Full Time
Term of Employment: Permanent
Location of Work: 2665 Arbutus St, Vancouver, BC V6J 3Y4
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Situated in the heart of Vancouver B.C., Radiant Salon offers relaxed yet sophisticated atmosphere that delivers exceptional customer service while building lasting client relationships . It is your go to beauty offering the most up to date trends in hair with the most cutting edge techniques. We provides a range of services including not only, hair, but also facials, nails and full-body spa as well. We specialize in pampering our clients from head-to-toe and putting a smile on every client's face as they walk away with confidence and a new astonishing look. Our artistic creations will make you and your new look turn heads wherever you go.
Radiant Salon also offer Ammonia free color, Marine Collagen Japanese Straightening service and the Best Customizable Nature hair care Shampoo/Conditioner in market.
- Education: Completion of a secondary education, completion of a hair styling program is an asset;
- Work Experience: Minimum of 2 years' related experience;
- Handles pressure well and ability to multi-task with minimal supervision;
- Customer-oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays;
- Proficiency with latest salon techniques and use of equipment;
- Existing clientele, is an asset;
- Ability to perform cutting, razoring, graduating, thinning/ texurizing techniques using scissors, razors, thinning shears and clippers is an asset;
- Ability to perform various hair extension methods including hot-fusion, cold-fusion/ micro-links, tap-in, glue-in, sew-in/ braided, clip-in etc. is an asset;
- Prior bridal/ wedding hairstyling experience is an asset
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cut, trim, and style according to customer's needs;
- Recommend and provide treatment upon assessing hair and scalp condition and facial features;
- Suggest style options and introducing new trends to customers;
- Rinse, shampoo, and condition hair;
- Blow dry, curl, wave, perm and style hair;
- Apply bleach, lighteners, tints, dyes or rinses to color;
- Apply chemical setting, straightening, or curling solutions;
- Clean and style wigs and hair pieces;
- Apply and remove hair extensions;
- Book and schedule salon appointments as required;
- Maintain cleanliness of work area and of all equipment used;
- Demonstrate and sell styling products;
- Order supplies as needed;
- May take payments through POS system;
- May train or supervise entry level coworkers if needed
How to Apply
Please apply via email at email@example.com
** Applicants, please apply by Email ONLY. No Phone Calls and No Walk in Applications! **
Hairstylist (Vancouver, BC)
Canada, Burnaby, BC - hair, receptionist, vacancies, secondary school,...
Spa : Nail Tech / Cosmetologists / Estheticians
Canada, Toronto, ON - spa, french, airport, massage, nail, hair, tech...
Canada, Markham, ON - salon, hair, leader, license, services, continuous,...
Canada, Calgary, AB - salon, hair, quality, services, manager, stylist,...