NPD Engineering will support new product development projects varying scope and complexity across the total Codman Business – Neuro Surgery and Neuro Vascular
• Core team member of cross-functional teams focused on NPD or design changes on existing products and base business projects
• Knowledge of Product Development / Design Controls / Design Change processes
• Knowledge and execution of Risk Management processes and tools
• Strong analytical skills
• Travel up to 10% of the Time
• Bachelor’s Degree required, with preference for Engineering
• Experience in the medical device industry and knowledge in FDA QSR and ISO13485 requirements is preferred
• Experience in Pharma CGMP 210/211, Combination Product 21 CFR Part 4 is preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience
• Teaming and collaboration, including building strong cross-functional relationships
• Ability to management multiple projects
• Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation and analytical/statistical skills are required.
Quality Engineer I - Product Development
Raynham, MA - quality engineer, product development, engineer,...
New Product Development Engineer, Spine - R&D
Raynham, MA - cad, engineer, product development, development,...
SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER 1
Raynham, MA - injection, quality engineer, supplier quality,...
STAFF QUALITY ENGINEER (1 of 2)
Raynham, MA - quality engineer, chain, quality, supply,...
Norwood, MA - quality engineer, engineer, medical device, fda,...
Norwood, MA - quality engineer, engineer, quality, fda,...
Product Development Coordinator
Taunton, MA - automotive, product development, ms access, waste,...