• Investigate and troubleshoot network related concerns and perform necessary changes.
• Manage and maintain IP addresses.
• Attend to internal teams and external customer request for advertisement of network prefixes.
• Analyse peering requests.
• Generate daily and weekly reports to predict potential network concerns.
• Update necessary documents as needed.
• Preparation of configurations and participating in weekly network change and on-call roster.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Must be knowledgeable with the following but not limited to:
IPv4 and IPv6 subnetting
• Has experience in configuration, managing, and deployment of Cisco or any network related routers and switches.
• Should have at least 1 year related experience.
• Familiar with Microsoft Visio, MRTG, Nagios, SecureCRT, and Looking Glass.
• Has initiative and can work with minimum supervision.
• Highly analytical, has great attention to detail, and with very good problem solving skills.
• Candidate must have at least CCNA Certification.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge in scripting will be an advantage
• 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Telecom & Network Analyst
- telecom, cisco, ccna, pega, analyst, unified,...
Level 2 Service Desk Agent
Philippines, Makati, NCR - php, ccna, dns, ncr, web, helpdesk, desktop, desk,...
GTS - Technical Support Engineer - Senior Associate
Philippines, Makati, NCR - fiber, optical, optic, ccna, mysql, ncr, oracle,...
Network Operations Engineer
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - ncr, telephony, cisco, voice, avaya, engineer, mac,...
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - batangas, network engineer, ccna, ncr, network,...
Network Engineer P
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - network engineer, batangas, ccna, ncr,...
Network Engineer P
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - batangas, network engineer, ncr, ccna,...