• Investigate and troubleshoot network related concerns and perform necessary changes.
• Manage and maintain IP addresses.
• Attend to internal teams and external customer request for advertisement of network prefixes.
• Analyse peering requests.
• Generate daily and weekly reports to predict potential network concerns.
• Update necessary documents as needed.
• Preparation of configurations and participating in weekly network change and on-call roster.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Must be knowledgeable with the following but not limited to:
IPv4 and IPv6 subnetting
• Has experience in configuration, managing, and deployment of Cisco or any network related routers and switches.
• Should have at least 1 year related experience.
• Familiar with Microsoft Visio, MRTG, Nagios, SecureCRT, and Looking Glass.
• Has initiative and can work with minimum supervision.
• Highly analytical, has great attention to detail, and with very good problem solving skills.
• Candidate must have at least CCNA Certification.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge in scripting will be an advantage
• 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Associate Systems Engineer (Full Time) - Philippines
Philippines, Makati, NCR - cisco, ncr, visa, virtual, engineer,...
Philippines - cisco, centre, network engineer, network, vmware,...
Philippines, Makati, NCR - batangas, network engineer, cctv, network, ccna,...
Philippines, Makati, NCR - ncr, network, ccna, ece, network engineer, it,...
Philippines, Makati, NCR - ncr, network engineer, skype, network, ip,...
Systems Engineer (PHP / Linux)
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - php, telecom, ncr, voip, marketing executive,...
Telecom Sales Representative
Philippines, Pasay, NCR - ncr, telecommunication, telecom, hr, sales, ph,...