Inside Sales Rep Steel needed! OH #3285
Location: West Chester OH
Relocation: Not Available
Company is a leading manufacturer and distributor of steel foundation products in the US.
The Inside Sales Representative serves as a liaison between the company and the customer, establishing stronger customer relationships and developing a steady flow of order inquiries.
* Track and follow sales inquiries with customers and in the marketplace to convert these inquiries into orders.
* Manage customer base and orders to create an optimum mix of sales volume, gross profit and market share as determined by the District Manager.
* Achieve individual goals for sales revenue, sales volume, gross profit, and credit.
* Manage orders throughout the sales cycle, including: developing inquiries, sourcing material, proposing pricing, arranging transportation, organizing logistics, arranging delivery schedules, supplying details for timely billing, leading collections, resolving claims and effectively managing dispute resolution.
* Maintain high visibility in the marketplace and provide a steady flow of market intelligence to the District Manager on market conditions, competitor activity and upcoming projects.
* 1-3 years of sales experience in the Construction industry, preferably in Steel is a plus.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Construction Management, Engineering, Marketing, or Management.
* Professional presentation skills: excellent verbal communications abilities, strong confidence in speaking to audiences.
* Proficient in MS Office, excellent computer skills.
* 10% travel required.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualities and characteristics:
* Able to develop a customer base by building strong, long-term relationships.
* Able to work independently and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Service oriented, and able to track, manage and follow through on details.
* Tenacious approach to problem solving.
* Willing to Relocate a plus
BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS: (Candidates must answer)
1. 1-3 years sales experience in construction industry, preferably steel.
2. Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Construction Management, Engineering, Marketing, or Management.
3. Salary expectations.
Please send resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment and include salary, phone number and reference Job #3285. candidates must also provide responses to the employer's BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS
Wheeling, WV - rep, grocery, sales rep, 1099, media, reps, sales,...
Wheeling, WV - rep, grocery, 1099, sales rep, reps, media, stores,...
Truck Driver - Flatbed Class A CDL Zanesville, OH
Zanesville, OH - steel, flatbed, driver, truck, lumber,...
Territory Sales Representative
West Chester, OH - territory sales, chester, west, sell, program,...
Truck Driver - Flatbed Class A CDL Canton, OH
Canton, OH - steel, tanker, flatbed, driver, lease, cdl, lumber,...
Coshocton, OH - sales, revenue, market research, conference,...
Wheeling, WV - safety manager, steel, plant, manager, web...