At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making life easier for expats! With 2.4 million members in 390 cities around the world, InterNations is the largest global network and information site for people who live and work abroad. What started as just an idea is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world each and every day. With an international team who’ve often lived abroad themselves, we understand what our members need most and we all work towards a shared goal. Together, we’re constantly growing and learning, coming up with new ways for our members to feel more at home and connect with other international people in their communities.
About the role
As an Online Marketing Intern, you will gain your first experience in assisting our Online Marketing Team in growing our various channels. Your tasks will range from working with the SEO Team to increase the organic traffic from search engines as well as helping our PPC teams with their Google AdWords and Facebook campaigns. You’ll learn about business planning, ROI optimization, general marketing and will gain a good understanding of optimizing campaigns for Twitter, Facebook and Google Display Ads.
As an Online Marketing Intern at InterNations, you will:
• assist with campaign optimization for Facebook, Google AdWords and Twitter
• help improve our product for users that use search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo
• write engaging blogposts and articles – some of our interns have been featured on the Huffington Post
• participate in business-planning for various online marketing channels
• become a certified individual for Google Analytics and learn the basics of web-tracking and analysis
• learn how to target users on various platforms and find out what makes people click and ultimately buy a product
You fulfill the following requirements:
• student in business, marketing or economics
• the internship is a compulsory part of your course of studies
• availability for 6-12 months starting in January 2017
• you work independently, are reliable, motivated, and have a positive attitude
• fluent to excellent written and spoken English
• additional fluent knowledge in one of these languages: Italian, French, Portuguese, German or Spanish
• excellent communication skills
• experience abroad and cross-cultural proficiency is desired
• practical experience with MS-Office, especially MS Excel
• you are addicted to the internet and love social communities
• a fast-growing, dynamic company with an international team
• a friendly work atmosphere and the space you need to pursue your own ideas
• regular workshops and lectures about work-related topics and soft skills
• a "cosmopolitan city with a heart" and the nicest beer gardens in Germany
• weekly team breakfasts, fresh fruit & regular team events
PPC Online Marketing Mandatory Internship (m/f)
Germany, Munich, BY - online marketing, ppc, abroad, germany, very,...
Werkstudent im Online Marketing und Content Management Baumarkt (m/w)
Germany, Munich, BY - die, im, online marketing, ab, content, es, max,...
Praktikant (m/w) Content & Marketing im Bereich Grocery
Germany, Munich, BY - die, im, online marketing, es, content, website,...
Praktikant (m/w) Online Marketing & Content Management Video Games
Germany, Munich, BY - die, online marketing, games, video, ab, max, es,...
Senior Online Marketing Manager (m/w) Baby
Germany, Munich, BY - die, seo, online marketing, im, marketing manager,...
Strategic Partner Manager, Channel Sales
Germany, Munich, BY - german, google, germany, publishing, data,...
Automobil Vertriebs CRM Berater Premiummarke
Germany, Munich, BY - german, germany, labour, fluent, automotive, crm,...