Excellent growth oriented company in the automotive industry - launching new product lines. This company presents a nice family-oriented culture.
• Supporting assembly, maintenance, and timely manufacture of pre-production and prototype component samples;
• Machine capability studies;
• Root cause analysis;
• Supporting manufacturing processes and Kaizen teams;
• Designing and making detailed drawings of fixtures, tooling, gauging, etc.
Education: 4-year degree required; Mechanical Engineering highly preferred.
• 5+ years of experience in metal removal and/or close tolerance assembly manufacturing;
• Must have experience in the automotive industry;
• Proficiency in CNC programming on Fanuc, Mazak and Brother controls;
• Proven CAD experience on AutoCAD or SolidWorks;
• PLC logic controls;
• Knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, and circuitry, tool cutting geometry;
• Organizational skills and ability to handle pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.
Tallahassee, FL - manufacturing engineer, manufacturing, engineer,...
Lean Manufacturing Supervisor
Bainbridge, GA - lean, lean manufacturing, manufacturing,...
Mechanical Engineering Consultant
GA - mechanical engineering, mechanical, cabin,...
GA - solidworks, hse, plc, process control, patent,...
GA - cnc, programmer, ensure, welding, processes, set,...
GA - machine operator, packaging, machine, tour,...
Bainbridge, GA - process engineer, mechanical engineering, lean,...