Release Engineer - PERM
• Create and maintain a release engineering process.
• Create a process and tools that provides confidence that what is deployed in Production matches the systems inventory and source control
• Lead the automation, deployment, and verification of a Production environment from source control
• Ensure strong commitment to milestones, quality and deliverable s
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Experience with configuration management tools, ideally strong Team Foundation Server (TFS) experience
• 5-10+ years of software development experience
• A strong background in relational database schema management, ideally in SQL Server
• Experience writing installers for N-tier web application
• Experience with iterative development and agile methodologies
• Experience working with distributed teams
• Experience working with Cloud hosting platforms (Azure or AWS)
• Preferred experience with Chef or Puppet
• Experience with the MS stack including C#
• Strong understanding of hardware and network deployment configurations in fault tolerant enterprise software environments
• Able to collaborate with data center operations personnel and promote a DevOps atmosphere
.Net full stack developer
Philadelphia, PA - .net, developer, batch, active, stack, ssrs, know,...
IT Technical Support Team Leader
Tyngsboro, MA - audio, water, team leader, sql, signal,...
Urgent Requirement For .Net Developer - Remote
Fremont, CA - .net, .net developer, asp.net, vb, angularjs,...
Developer - .Net SQL Bootstrap
San Diego, CA - .net, sql, developer, asp.net, ssis, database, net,...
Programmer - 158390
Clearwater, FL - programmer, programming, software, web, c#,...
Wilmington, MA - chef, engineer, weblogic, release, devops, linux,...
Gilbert, AZ - injection, .net, .net developer, c#, android,...