Our company has been engaged to identify hard working Part Time Administrative Assistant for one of our biggest clients in manufacturing industry.
DURATION: 10 months; 20 hours/week
• NH Generation Staff Meetings
• Create meeting schedule for following year in November (typically the first Monday of the month from 8:30-10:00 AM held in the GFO.
• Send proposed meeting schedule to Vice President for approval.
• Send Meeting Notes Invitations to invitees.
• Provide coffee and refreshments at meetings.
• Provide administrative support to Field Safety Manager
• Formats and proofread Supervisor Safety Briefings
• Floor Warden coordination and training Staff Functions
• Maintain calendars for Vice President and Director
• Administrative support to Vice President, Director and Generation staff as required Update organizational charts for (Visio)
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We’re excited to work with you.
Bow, NH - safety manager, vice, president,...
Bow, NH - administrative assistant, quickbooks,...
Hooksett, NH - administrative assistant, administrative,...
Administrative Assistant Concord NH
Concord, NH - administrative assistant, administrative, services,...
Part Time Administrative Assistant
Londonderry, NH - administrative assistant, administrative, admin,...
Lee, NH - administrative assistant, receptionist, president,...
Hudson, NH - administrative assistant, quickbooks,...