The Manager, Quality Assurance is responsible for administration of the overall Quality Assurance Program for the company. It includes quality processes for compliance with regulatory, customer and internal requirements for products in development, original manufactured items and product returned from the field.
In addition, the role is responsible for adherence to the departmental budget, participating in the setting of company goals and policies.
• Manage the Quality Staff by providing direction and setting goals for the department
• Ensure Quality policies, processes and procedure comply with regulatory, customer and internal requirements
• Review and approve Quality Management System documentation prior to deployment to the organization
• Liaise with customer quality representatives and regulatory bodies
• Lead or participate in Material Review and Change Control Boards
• Lead or participate in Root Cause Corrective Actions as a result of product, processes or procedural failures
• Provide assistance to the Program Office on Quality related issues arising from customer contractual or programmatic inquiries
• Produce/review/approve responses to customer/regulatory findings.
• Advising regulatory bodies of changes in the organization that have an impact on the registration of the company
• Ensure yearly re-certification of current or future company regulatory registrations
• Provide coaching and mentoring to other team members
• Other duties as assigned
• Three to five years’ experience with comprehensive Quality Management Systems preferably AS9100
• Certified Quality Engineer or equivalent combination of training and experience, preferably in an electrical or mechanical environment
• Certified Quality Auditor
• Working knowledge of Canadian Aviation Regulations as they pertain to the manufacturing and maintenance of aeronautical products
• Excellent analytical, strong verbal and written communication skills
• Leadership and Management skills in an engineering or technical environment
This posting reflects the general duties of the position but is not a detailed description of all duties which the successful applicant may be asked to perform
Senior Manufacturing Engineer-aerospace
Canada, Toronto, ON - cnc, programmer, cad, planner,...
Production Supervisor - Numerous (POOL Posting)
Canada, ON - aerospace, pool, supervisor, manufacturing,...
Canada, Richmond Hill, ON - millwright, operations manager, technologist,...
Engineers - Civil / Chemical / Mechanical / Computer / Electrical etc.
Canada, ON - visa, immigration, settlement, abroad, placement,...
Canada, Windsor, ON - millwright, operations manager, technologist,...
Canada, Coquitlam, BC - millwright, technologist, operations manager,...
Power Plant Construction
India, Mumbai, MH - power plant, plant, power...