Salary $75-$95K + bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced engineer for their refinery operation. Must have worked directly for the refinery company, contract work does NOT qualify.
You must be willing to:
• Develop/assist with all computer systems required to control the refinery
• Provide selection/design/procurement/installation/development/commissioning/maintenance of the control systems
• Troubleshoot valves/transmitters/levels/control systems
• Configure Operator interface displays on process control systems
• Conduct Operator training for enhanced process control reliability/efficiency
• Assist in P&ID reviews for control design
• Assist in the development of process alarm management
• Prepare oral presentations/written reports
• Adjust schedule (like night shift) if needed
Requirements (MUST HAVE)
• BSEE or ASEE with on-site oil refinery experience (may consider instrumentation technician and electrician experience)
• 5+ years’ experience in refinery operations preferred
• 5+ years’ experience working with analyzers/instrumentation/controls
• 5+ Years’ experience on Honeywell TDC, Honeywell Experion, or Rockwell AADvanced systems
• Proficient in MS skills
• DCS, PLC’s, instrumentation experience preferred
• Excellent oral/written skills
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, without headers.
Please e mail directly to RandyEdwards@EdwardsEmployment.com
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Current salary?/Desired salary?
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or in the future.
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business
Engineer (DCS Systems-Analyzer)
Tulsa, OK - electrician, refinery, instrumentation, edwards,...
JD Edwards E1 Developer
Tulsa, OK - jd, edwards, jd edwards...
Driver - Dedicated Team Truck Driver - Class A CDL
Tulsa, OK - bi, full, it, employment, one, military, full time,...
Cannon Crewmember - Weapons Systems Technician
OK - training, systems, technician, field, high, radio,...
Weekend - LVN LPN Licensed Vocational Nurse - FT
Tulsa, OK - place, lvn, c, automobile, open, must, employees,...
Driver - Dedicated Team Truck Driver - Class A CDL - Schneider Nationa
Sperry, OK - full, bi, employment, it, one, military, fi, know,...
Signal Support Systems Specialist
Tulsa, OK - support, systems, signal, equipment, training,...