Leading high tech electronics products manufacturer hiring electrical or computer engineers for firmware design. 3 years of relevant work OR INTERN experience will be considered as well as senior level candidates. No sponsoring. Please send resume in Word format.
• Design and create requirement specifications for the Microcontrollers to be used in the High Voltage power supply design
• Responsible for unit and integration testing of firmware and GUI changes
• Maintain Software version control (SVN) and release management systems
• Provide documentation for third party integration into the firmware and customer support to debug software issues
• Program Data Acquisition based GUI’s using serial communication (RS232) and Ethernet Communication (TCP/IP) protocols
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and/or Computer Engineering; Master’s preferred
• Experience with NI, Labview, Microsoft Visual Studio C++/VB/C#, Embedded C and RTOS and with Freescale products (MC56F8037 7 ARM) microcontrollers
• Demonstrated ability to write firmware for Industrial control equipment
• Good Knowledge of RS-232 and TCP/IP communication standards
• Ability to work with Analog and Digital Circuits based PCB designs like Op Amps, ADC, DAC & multi-functional IC’s
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Project, Excel & PowerPoint
• Perform software development and version control adhering to SCRUM standard
• Proficiency in the English language with established written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal, multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
• At least 3 years of relevant work and intern experience
• Thorough knowledge of radiographic Imaging systems for Industrial &Medical inspection
• Strong background in understanding X-ray Tube design of high voltage generators to power up X-ray sources
• Prior experience developing wireless security protocols
Advanced Electro-Mechanical Assembler
Hauppauge, NY - voltage, assembler, electro, soldering,...
Advanced Electronics Test Technician
Hauppauge, NY - voltage, electronics, ray, analog, engineering,...
Jr. Engineer/ Engineering Technician
Hauppauge, NY - voltage, soldering, engineering technician,...
Digital Software Engineer
Hauppauge, NY - rs, embedded, firmware, voltage, analog, fpga,...
Commercial electrician, controls low voltage wiring, cat 5 install
Bay Shore, NY - electrician, voltage, wiring, cat, hvac, system,...
Bohemia, NY - inspector, pcb, paste, ic, components, inspection,...
Outside Sales with appointments and salary
West Orange, NJ - pcb, merchant, sales agents, sales, outside sales,...