Competitive Salary + Bonus
Relo: Yes (Candidates MUST be in the region)
Magnolia, AR AREA (About 40 miles out)
Our client company is seeking a very experienced controller to be responsible for all the preparation and accuracy of financial and operating reports and taxes for their wood products manufacturing facility.
You must be willing to:
• Prepare annual budgets/quarterly forecasts/performance to actual analysis/daily operating updates
• Be responsible for compliance with all internal control procedures and state/federal compliance requirements
• Be responsible for implementing ERP system
• Prepare capital investment analysis
• Present financial data to the business leadership team
• Be a “hands on” self-starter
Requirements (MUST HAVE)
• BA/BS Accounting/Finance (MS preferred)
• 8 years manufacturing plant finance/accounting experience (Wood products experience preferred)
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
• Solid interpersonal skills to effectively interact at all levels
• Demonstrated understanding of regulatory environments
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or in the future.
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business
Plant Engineer KC051
Hope, AR - plant, edwards, yes, equipment, mechanical,...
El Dorado, AR - bank, financial, employment, teller, ar, branch,...
Sr. Technical Services Specialist, EP
AR - ep, electro, sr, technical, crm, engineering,...
Senior Engineer, Industrial
Camden, AR - plant, industrial engineer, engineer, manpower,...
CDL-A OTR Company Truck Drivers
Magnolia, AR - ar, mo, power, practical, fleet, rate, recruiters,...
Prescott, AR - roofing, plant, engineering manager, engineering,...
CDL-A OTR Company Team Truck Drivers
Magnolia, AR - call, power, mo, practical, ar, city, team, home,...