Licensed Nurse – Longview, Washington
We have a new employment opportunity for a LPN / LVN / Licensed Nurse to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Longview, Washington. We seek a caring, compassionate Nurse with a desire to provide exceptional care for seniors in a Skilled Nursing Facility environment. This is a full time position.
The building is a boutique nursing home offering services in a warm, friendly, home-like environment. Our long-term care residents stay engaged in life with enriching activities and restorative programs.
We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100 percent employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Licensed Nurse primary duties:
• Provides prescribed nursing care services to residents.
• Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team. Maintains standards of professional nursing practice.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Completes shift duties in an accurate and timely manner.
Licensed Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Licensed Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
• Opportunity for tuition reimbursement
WE ARE ACTIVELY INTERVIEWING FOR THIS OPENING, CONTACT US TODAY!
Executive Search Solutions is a national recruitment firm with a long-term care focus. Clients include Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF) / Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Independent Living centers, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC), Rehab, Hospice, and Home Health Agencies.
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Account Lead - FEMA
WA - executive, fema, account executive, advisor,...
Sales Account Executive (Advertising & Exhibit/Sponsorship Sales)
WA - advertising, media, sponsorship, executive,...
Statewide Outreach Director - K - Services
WA - teachers, administrator, childhood, executive,...
Longview, WA - nursing home, grad, term, .net, primary, ocean,...
Staff Registered Nurse Longview, WA
Longview, WA - nursing home, grad, aide, living, term, .net,...
Enterprise Sales Executive
WA - sales executive, executive, enterprise, problems,...
RN LVN LSW CARE MANAGERS
Kelso, WA - elderly, lvn, detailing, l.p.n., computer,...