HR Business and Data analyst works closely with Human Resources leaders and staff to understand business objectives, gather requirements, and develop and execute a comprehensive set of HR metrics that help identify workforce trends and understand changing business needs.
The successful candidate is expert at mining data from a wide variety of systems using query and reporting tools, and can effectively evaluate the resulting data against internal and industry benchmarks. The successful candidate has also mastered the design and delivery or reports using Excel format and the report tools in HR applications.
• At least 3 years of experience extracting data from HR applications, such as PeopleSoft or WorkDay. WorkDay HR system experience and plus
• At least 5 years of experience in an analytical role, including the development of metrics and trend analysis
• Experience in gathering functional requirements and developing technical specifications
• Familiarity with sources of industry-standard human capital benchmark data
• Strong project management, independent problem solving, and analytical skills
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite of products, with a high level of competency in MS Project, Visio, Access and exceptional Excel skills
• Understanding of HR Management systems, the HR function, and its processes
HR Reporting Analyst
Plano, TX - hr, peoplesoft, workday, mining, data, query, web,...
HR Reporting Analyst - Workday Exp. a Must
Plano, TX - peoplesoft, hr, workday, analyst, human, mining,...
Plano, TX - hr, jd, data, workday, peoplesoft, reporting, bull,...
Reporting Analyst, (Workday)
Plano, TX - hr, workday, human, data, mining, analyst,...
Human Resources Specialist
TX - hr, human, human resources, resources, records,...
Learning and Development Manager
New York, NY - talent, development manager, development, learning,...
Workforce Intelligence Analyst
Plano, TX - hr, vb, security, analyst, data, editorial, script,...