The incumbent will be a major contributor - with internal and external partners - to the effectiveness and the continuous improvement of the Quality System. The Quality Supervisor reports directly to the Plant Quality Director and has dotted line relationship with the Business Unit Manager. He works in close cooperation with the supervisors and employees in his area as well as with various resource staff in the plant Quality department and at the corporate level. He is responsible for ensuring compliance with quality requirements, taking the necessary measures to improve programs and results in his area, and for supporting the commercialization process.
• Develops, implements and reviews quality programs and procedures; validates new processes, products and methods; coordinates audits and ensures execution of appropriate corrective actions.
• Identifies and develops strategies, performance indicators and project improvement opportunities; manages documentation and supports the unit documentation coordinator.
• Shares his expertise and assists in employee training.
• Education: Bachelor Degree in Food Science, Biochemistry or Food Chemistry
• Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience in quality management in a dairy food manufacturing environment;
• Knowledge: Deep knowledge of Quality programs and standards (ISO, HACCP); knowledge and understanding of Manufacturing processes and technologies, including SAP; fluently bilingual, French and English, orally and written
• Competencies: ability to work with efficiency, to deliver the results, to control and improve the Quality processes, to build effective partnership
Bilingual (French) Sales Executive - Montreal- QC
Canada, Le Petit-Canada, QC - qc, french, sales executive, manpower, executive...
Plant Supervisor / Superviseure d'usine
Canada, QC - plant, qc, french, forklift, waste, diploma,...
SAP S/4 HANA
Canada - hana, abap, sap, pi, procurement, sd, term, should,...
Technical Sales Representative (Metalworking High-Tech Tools)
Canada, QC - cnc, programmer, drilling, manufacturing engineer,...