Registered Nurse (Part time / Nights) – Pahrump, NV
We have a new employment opportunity for a RN / Registered Nurse to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a lovely Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home. We seek a caring, compassionate Nurse with a desire to provide exceptional care for seniors in a Skilled Nursing Facility environment. This is a part time weekend-night position.
Located in the quiet town of Pahrump, Nevada, our facility offers a home-like atmosphere. It is located close to Las Vegas but enjoys a “small town” attitude. Our holistic approach combines rehabilitation, clinical care and social well-being as the foundation from which our patients benefit. We offer a full range of post-acute rehabilitation services in our skilled nursing facility. Our long-term care residents stay engaged in life with enriching activities and restorative programs. The staff works well together because they are driven by the idea that a happy staff equals happy senior care residents.
We’re proud to be a well-established, 100 percent employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Registered Nurse primary duties:
• Oversees the proper administration of total care to our residents.
• Provides general nursing care to residents in the Skilled Nursing Facility in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Oversees work of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and Medication Aide (when applicable) to validate their compliance with nursing standards, state and federal regulations and laws, and Center policies.
• Works collaboratively with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
• Maintains all applicable standards of professional nursing practice.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program for full time
Click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We are actively interviewing now, contact us today!
Registered Nurse Pahrump, NV ($3,500 bonus)
Pahrump, NV - nursing home, grad, aide, nursing facility,...
Nursing Assistant / NAC Pahrump, NV
Pahrump, NV - nursing assistant, assistant, cna, pressure, hair,...
Travel Registered Nurse- Intensive Care Unit, ICU
Pahrump, NV - nv, quantity, icu, nurse, r.n., document, care,...
Travel Registered Nurse-ICU
Pahrump, NV - document, nv, nurse, plan, r.n., immediate, care,...
Physician / Family Practice / Nevada / Permanent / Reno, NV Area
NV - primary, epic, nv, total, clinic, primary care, md,...
Physician / Family Practice / Nevada / Permanent / Outpatient Family
NV - nv, mountain, hospitalist, small, family, medicine,...
Travel Registered Nurse - Cardiac Cath Lab - CCU / ICU - RN (Pahrump
Pahrump, NV - network, nv, nurse, information, care, lab, r.n.,...